Question time - When did you start playing Halo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Halo CE was the first game I had with my xbox. Not long and I was playing online on xb connect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

age 5 (i think) my older brother bought the original xbox and it came with halo and some other racing game which i did not like. from that point on i loved halo and played it so much (avoiding the flood mission though, scared the **** out of me) in fact i was the one to start playing my brothers copy of halo 2 before him and even completed it for him. when he was away on camps and the such i would always be on his xbox playing halo and other games. i remember playing halo with him (the only time i got on with him) and remember someone on my street that had several xbox's and would have giant lan partys.

My buddy Derek had an xbox and got Halo right after it came out. I played it at his house and fell in love with the game. I got an xbox for my birthday, and Halo GOTY edition with it. I remember being a little bummed his copy had a Fusion Frenzy demo and mine didn't. lol

My first Halo game was Halo 3:ODST then Halo Reach came out a few months later and the rest is history. I've played almost all the games (except 2) and read all the books and yeah... now I'm here because I decided to build my own Spartan. lol :lol:thumbsup

I received the original Xbox for Christmas the year it came out and Halo was one of the games I got. I was probably 12 or 13 years old playing Halo:CE. It just stuck with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back