questions about playing a spartan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarahmac

I Want to build a scratch spartan armour but I am claustrophobic any suggestions?
I am only 4'10 and I am new to halo cosplay community

I know Helemts are an essential part of a Spartan's image but, would you consider suiting up as a Spartan with out a helmet? Majority of Spartan III and IVs take their Helemts off when not in combat.

I agree doing a Halo 4 or 5 Spartan and doing no helmet. Just have to work on the neckseal to get that cool space soldier look..
1565814191734.png

Is there a way you could condition yourself to become more comfortable inside the armor? E.g. does wrapping yourself in a blanket make you anxious, or does it comfort you?

That is the real question, isn't it. Basically you can make one out of anything that is a transparent plastic, or you can get clear plastic, make a mold, and vacuform the shape you want. Or you can purchase one if you want, but I'm not very experienced with that end of things. So it depends on how much time, work, or money you want to spill into it.

Either way though, we are all here to help and a lot of us have more experience that I do myself.

It may prove useful if you want to build a Spartan helmet, if you scale it SLIGHTLY larger than normal and install some fans to circulate air and keep your visor free. That way you won't feel so claustrophobic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back