Questions *Silverzippo, TheBlue Please answer* anyone can answer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leadingspartan

1. What do you use to hold the visor in place?

2. Where do i get it?

3. What is a cd carousel lid like spartan 430 did?

4. Why is pepakura overlapping numbers?

5. Where do i put ventilation besides the jaw?

6. Did you put ventillation?

7. Thanks?

1. Black silicone.
2. Hardware store (ace, lowes, etc.)
3. I honestly have no idea. If you're going for cheap, use this. For quality, this.
4. Hmm...try moving the pieces in the 2-d window to give them plenty of room apart. Set your margin to 1 under printer settings.
5. ... ask Sean....
6. I'm not to that part yet. I'll let you know when I figure something out.
7. You're welcome.

Leadingspartan said:
1. What do you use to hold the visor in place?

2. Where do i get it?

3. What is a cd carousel lid like spartan 430 did?

4. Why is pepakura overlapping numbers?

5. Where do i put ventilation besides the jaw?

6. Did you put ventillation?

7. Thanks?
4. Right click on the 2D image and there is an option to disconnect parts. Play around with that and disconnect the piece that is getting hidden, you should then be able to move it.

Last edited by a moderator:
5. ... ask Sean....

It's up to your own creativity really.. any oth the cutout shapes in the helmet can be removed and backed with thin mesh fabric.. I'd recomend ventilating the jaw and the louvers in the top oth the helmet... just for airflow..

Does this mean you're making some armor LeadingSpartan?

Sean Bradley said:
It's up to your own creativity really.. any oth the cutout shapes in the helmet can be removed and backed with thin mesh fabric.. I'd recomend ventilating the jaw and the louvers in the top oth the helmet... just for airflow..

Does this mean you're making some armor LeadingSpartan?
If i finish my armor (most likely will) i will start making 2 pistols i was wondering what scale i should use for the pistol? Should i make pistols or smg?

oh and i have trouble with the side of the brim. you know the place once you finish the brim its really close to the visor.

Well im building right now get back to ya tomorrow. Sean ive had armor its just it sucked lol i was to embarassed to post pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back