Rainbow 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

redragon74

anyone have a picture of the Logo i know you go through the base in 3 i think it was or vegas i cant member what one and you see it everywhere but unfortunately both of them are the moment are at someones house due to some sticky fingers

redragon74 said:
anyone have a picture of the Logo i know you go through the base in 3 i think it was or vegas i cant member what one and you see it everywhere but unfortunately both of them are the moment are at someones house due to some sticky fingers
Didn't quite catch that?

Last edited by a moderator:
redragon74 said:

Yea.....is it a different language? :p

Last edited by a moderator:
lol sorry

the game series Rainbow6

im trying to get a picture of the groups logo but i cant find one i remember in the 3rd one i think it was its plasterd everywhere on walls because of training missions and i think in rainbow 6vegas to it was but unfortunately someone stole both of them from me so i cant get a picture of them

better? :D
*i went back and re read what i put and even went wow wtf* i was so tird this morning, there doing controlled burns in my area

Just try to use proper spelling and grammar next time :p

Anyway, so you want the squad logo of the Rainbow Six squad, preferably from the 3rd game? Ill keep an eye out

EDIT: Is this an example?
RBSIX01.jpg

any of em would be good ^^

im pretty sure there all the same, im lookin to do a rainbow6 getup next year and i want to put the logo on a helmet and riotshield that im going to make

as for the grammar and spelling...i try =.= lol

thank YOU!!! that is it!!!!! wear did you find it!?

ive searched rainbow, rainbow6, rainbow 6, rainbow 6 vg videogame vegas rainbow 6 3 rainbow6 patch just bout every combo of words i could think of even in pics o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back