Rakshasa build

Dude... DUDE! This looks absolutely amazing! Making mine look like a kindergartner's craft project with how perfect this is, I cannot wait to see the full suit up!
Hoping to do a test suit-up today in it see what I like and don't like, Still need a weathering pass and to sew/source a vest, but I'll update with pics and findings!

Wednesday I was able to do a quick photoshoot and walk around try on for my armor! Very happy with many things and the overall feel of the armor!

Few things I still need to do/correct/am wanting:

-Undershirt in photos was different from the final shirt I'll be wearing normally, Combat shirt and pants will make it look a little more 'uniform'
-Strapping was left long just to make sure it would all be adjustable in the end, so now I need to cut down and secure some of those loose ends
-Weathering!! I really would like to make him a mess, I want him looking like he's been slogging through the muddy fields of Zeta Halo!
-Visor; I'm 50/50 on it. I like the fact that you can see my eyes through it in some shots, but also, don't like it at the same time, so I may add some window tint vinyl to the inside, we'll see.
-Still have a few things I'd like to add, the concept art I was basing some of my ideas from has a bit of Ghillie netting hanging off the helmet and draping over the shoulders and back like a half-cape, so I'd like to add that at some point and see.
-Weapon! I used an old pistol we had laying around for these shots, but I've got SlenderDummy's Bandit DMR saved and printing as we speak! I think I'll paint it to match the armor patterning as well, keep it all in the same vein
-Scrapes and scratches/battle damage? I might add some scrapes and paint chips, relatively minimal, but it's in the back of my mind that he NEEDS some.
-Obviously still missing the vest underneath the chestpiece, hoping to work on that in the near future... maybe

As always, I'll update with whatever I do next!

Attachments

• IMG_1420-Edit.jpg
    IMG_1420-Edit.jpg
    694.8 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_1495.jpg
    IMG_1495.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 47
  • IMG_1492.jpg
    IMG_1492.jpg
    445.5 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_1486.jpg
    IMG_1486.jpg
    241 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_1459.jpg
    IMG_1459.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_1452.jpg
    IMG_1452.jpg
    782.5 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_1449.jpg
    IMG_1449.jpg
    882.6 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1444.jpg
    IMG_1444.jpg
    387.9 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1428.jpg
    IMG_1428.jpg
    573.7 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_1419.jpg
    IMG_1419.jpg
    512.6 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_1416.jpg
    IMG_1416.jpg
    604.5 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_1403.jpg
    IMG_1403.jpg
    256.1 KB · Views: 44
This thread is more than 4 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back