Rancor's Mark VI armor build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking good!

I see good pepping skills.
Your scaling looks smack on.
No warping on the resining.
Good to see that you can redo the boot due to the unfortunate incident with the helm. Persisitence pays off.
Love the looks and details of the Blue Realm helm.

Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see how your suit turns out.

Cheers!

Upper torso, woot

SDC10061.jpg
SDC10062.jpg

SDC10063.jpg

Rocketeer by dung0beetle I believe.
SDC10064.jpg

SDC10065.jpg

SDC10066.jpg

SDC10067.jpg

SDC10068.jpg

Made this for my brother as a belated christmas present

Great work, your overall skills have grown considerably from the start of this thread to now. I really am looking forward to seeing more from you. :)

very awesome work so far man, looking awesome! did you say whose helmet the master chief helmet was? (the second peped MC helmet) great work so far :)

I really have no idea who's file that was. It is in the big file pack as HD MKIV Helmet 1. Also I was off on my starting point on pep. It was in September.

Made a SubZero Mask. Vagabond and Nintendude made it. Without further ado here are the pics.
SDC10074.jpg

SDC10071.jpg

SDC10073.jpg

SDC10076.jpg

Now back onto my armor build, sorry for the delay.

Sub-Zero mask is done and painted.
SDC10083.jpg

SDC10084.jpg

Mark VI helm is being sanded.
SDC10085.jpg

SDC10086.jpg

SDC10087.jpg

Blue Realm cast now fits
SDC10088.jpg

SDC10089.jpg

Very smooth sir! Did you end up wet sanding or what level grit paper did you get down to? Either way DAMN! Excellent job, looking forward to seeing some more armor!

Thank you, thank you. I figured out what i'm gonna build, it's my multiplayer armor from H3

You have done an excellent job Rancor! The paint looks great. I'm a little freaked on painting mine, never done it before. Again, great job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back