Random Gun Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not meant to be mean... but CREATIVITY MAN! We've seen a lot of Nerf mods lately, but they're all sort of plain. Paint it! Make some parts! Once again, sorry dude... but I'm sure you can do better!

mustang2500 said:
Not meant to be mean... but CREATIVITY MAN! We've seen a lot of Nerf mods lately, but they're all sort of plain. Paint it! Make some parts! Once again, sorry dude... but I'm sure you can do better!

Agreed.

Come on, man. Make that thing AWESOME. Give it good paint, imagine some greeble, and run with it! I'm sure you can do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet, like stang and schiz. said, I'd paint that bad boy, but I'm digging the barrel mod! Did you upgrade the spring and barrel? B/C that thing looks like it shoots a bit more than the average CS-6 ;). BTW: did you get the plans off nerfhaven?

Cheers!

I just went out and bought some paint for it yesterday, I was thinking black with white details and dry-bruch on gunmetal as weathering. What do you guys think?

And I'm putting an actual scope on and ditching the crappy nerf stock too. :D

And just a question. What is "nerf haven?"

Phi 225 said:
I just went out and bought some paint for it yesterday, I was thinking black with white details and dry-bruch on gunmetal as weathering. What do you guys think?

And I'm putting an actual scope on and ditching the crappy nerf stock too. :D

And just a question. What is "nerf haven?"

Sounds like a plan! Flat black will look the best, and if you want to go for the best effect - paint some parts flat, and others gloss. Looks cool that way.

Nerfhaven is just a forum about Nerf.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh! thats what nerf haven is. Yeah I got a semi flat black paint, I just slapped on the first coat. I'll have some new pics up in the next two days of my progress.

I've got updates! I still need to install electronics and paint my scope but here it is

scope on: [attachment=14899:003.JPG]

scope off:[attachment=14900:004.JPG]

More updates! added lights, stock, and strap! Still no spray paint though :(

down the barrel:[attachment=14958:DSCF0377.JPG]

on the top:[attachment=14959:DSCF0379.JPG]

Without strap+stock:[attachment=14960:DSCF0374.JPG]

With strap=scope:[attachment=14961:DSCF0382.JPG]

ENJOY!

Man, that is looking pretty sweet. For some reason it reminds me of one of the guns out of aliens. I like the AR-style stock and sling on it.

Nice job on making it look sick!

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back