Random Stuffs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithica

Sr Member
Self titled. Iwas going to use it as an update but finished another update vid and this one just became random...lol.

Ithica

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually got that halo wars prop while promoting the game in suit at Game Stop. I do not own the game and I have not played it.

No the hands aren't for flood but god guess.

Sorry I didn't forget your name I just had a brain fart. The first thing I showed was the Cod Butt Plate Mold I made.

My wife the prop making. Now we only have one trade for the Rogue but no one else had asked for one yet. Now that kids can wear them maybe who knows. If anyone is interested they can contact me.

Ithica

Confucious T : Thank you. It is really fun. I hope they carry some of this on when they get older.

Arbiter452 : Yes you do. PM me for the information and pics.

Malechei : We scratched that project because not enough stuff was unfolded and the size difference. Arbiters are a lil bigger and we have more to work with.

Ithica

It's on fellas.

:lol:

Looks as though you are doing every character in the Halo Universe. Nice.

Best of luck with the Arbiter. Looks like I'll have company this year. ;)

I have been pushing the wife to talk to you if she has any questions because you have tackled this before although they will be done differently, I'm sure you can give her tips. Also Drakku is ocming down and she is doing Arbiter as well so this should be coo....and they are the same age....lol.

Ithica

What was that stuff you showed for your Arbiter project? Is it like some kind of a textured skin sheet or was it some type of latex alien hands. :lol:

ContractKiller they were the hands, I can show a beter view in the next video.

Arbiter452 shame on you....lol. You wont a pair of our handplates. I sent you a PM.

Ithica

Have you seen this: Female Arbiter @ Hawty McBloggy?

1239433395_167.jpg

What up with all the female Arbiter builds? Hmmm.. o_O

Loved the vid, buddy! Just doing/showing random stuff is fun to do sometimes, lol. Your daughter's cute; constantly jumping in front of the camera, shouting "Hi!" and waving at the viewers (us).

She's certainly not camera-shy (unlike most women I know), lol. I found that amusing :p

And as Confucious said, it's awesome to see your whole family getting involved in the hobby. Hopefully, when Aiden's old enough, he'll be able to continue on with what's fast becoming a family "tradition", heh.

"A family that builds props together, plays together". Or should it be "stays together"? However you put it, way to make it a family event! :D

ithica I got a few things to say one the vid that it was really funny silly vids are what makes enthusiasm grow on the site :) oh and PS: how long did it take to make your AR? beause that was sweet and do u know when u and adams next podcast is going to be?

Sean Bradley thanks for that link. I don't know why all the female arbiters but it's kinda cute..lol.

SPARTAN II thank you very much. We paly together and stay together. This goes for direct family and the community as well.

Sarge079 I'm glad you enjoyed the video. It takes about an hour to cast, 15 mins to add the barrel and flashlight, 8 hours to wait for the foam to harden and it took wifezilla about 45 mins to do the painting and detailing. Adam has the footage for the next podcast but it takes a while to edit it and get it up...lol.

Ithica

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back