Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomRanger

DMO, Armory, and Forum Support
Division Staff
Community Staff
Member DIN
S063
Half Life is my favorite series after Halo... and having just beat Half Life: Alyx I'm feeling inspired... so I'm just gonna leave this thread here.

1585672332146.png

Here's a file thing for a helmet that may be related.

Attachments

• metrocopA4Foam.pdo
    630.3 KB · Views: 193
Hmmm, I may have to post pone my reach suit to crank one of these out after my power armor. I don't imagine it should take too long... Also now I can use your build for reference. Good luck!!!!
Thanks!
And yeah, honestly this looks like a really easy/short build, given most of it is clothes (which also makes it comfy to wear!).

Anyone else wanna jump on the short-n-easy build train hype with me? TurboCharizard NobleofDeath16 Phauxelate ?

Last edited:
I have actually always loved the look of the Civil Protection and have contemplated doing it a few times. I might get in on this with you guys. Costumes like this always look cooler in a group

I do have a whole bunch of the Civil Protection Radio chatter that someone extracted from the game in anticipation of maybe one day doing the costume and having the radio transmission play as I walked around. I can definitely share that with you guys.

I have actually always loved the look of the Civil Protection and have contemplated doing it a few times. I might get in on this with you guys. Costumes like this always look cooler in a group

I do have a whole bunch of the Civil Protection Radio chatter that someone extracted from the game in anticipation of maybe one day doing the costume and having the radio transmission play as I walked around. I can definitely share that with you guys.
That would be amazing Cadet, both the suit and the chatter :-D!

Last edited:
Right now I'm at uni, was looking at HL2 Civil Protection for references for my character design course and I find this. I guess there's no escape from you guys...
Looking forward to it! I knew you were making it, just didn't know you had a thread. I should check the non-Halo section more often. I've got a friend who did one of these, simple but definitely works and you can tell who he is.
He had a device that he used to play the radio noises (which is how I first found him, I heard the beeping and starting looking for him like a SQUIRREL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back