Raziel1981's 3D Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey there raziel do you have any halo wars models the i am really looking for is sgt forge not sure if you got it but i was looking for big daddy and dredd andyou had then so i was just hopeing you had it as well lol thanks for any hepl you can give me aloha

tumbucu said:
hey there raziel do you have any halo wars models the i am really looking for is sgt forge not sure if you got it but i was looking for big daddy and dredd andyou had then so i was just hopeing you had it as well lol thanks for any hepl you can give me aloha

well i dont really have a database full of 3d models, i just got started on 3d modeling and this is all the files i got and all of the files here are just requests made from people around here :D i do take request to model something if it isnt too hard for me i'll definitely do it for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
FrozenSniper said:
any chance of a top attachment piece for juns helm?

i'll get back on it after i finish my MKVI torso :D its almost done now. just need to buy black spray paints and add some weathering.

ok guys, here's what your waiting for :D

Jun's Helm attachment. ready for unfolding.

junattachment.jpg

Jun Attachment download

hmm.. that i dont know.. i think just try the width of the helm but just a bit less 'coz the top of the helm is a bit smaller than the middle part. if you want i could attach the whole helm with the attachment and just unfold the attachment part.

raziel1981 said:
hmm.. that i dont know.. i think just try the width of the helm but just a bit less 'coz the top of the helm is a bit smaller than the middle part. if you want i could attach the whole helm with the attachment and just unfold the attachment part.

Nah, I'll figure it out, if I have any trouble I'll let ya know :D

Since im a nerd, ima see if i cant just put the two files together and then try an unfold on my own.

Looks awesome by the way, you make me jealous.

thanks Brothers Darkness for the great unfold as usual :D its like more of a semi HD attachment piece that ive done. lol

post some pics after you've finish pepping jun. yey!

raziel1981 said:
thanks Brothers Darkness for the great unfold as usual :D its like more of a semi HD attachment piece that ive done. lol

post some pics after you've finish pepping jun. yey!

Oh, of course I will :D I'm gonna start printing and cutting tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back