Raziel1981's Hayabusa Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks guys..i might as well stick to it... tomorrow i'll start bondo-ing the backpack. no updates for today *sigh*

take note guys, maybe some of you are confused why he didnt build the hayabusa add on torso and just finishes the MKVI without the add on?

here's my plan. im going to build the hayabusa chest piece and i have decided to make it detachable. im going to attach it using chicago screws and so, if i decided to become master chief, all i need to do is remove the hayabusa add ons and im off to go :D after this i might have to re-do my MKVI helm for better look :D

but, after i finish this torso piece im going ahead for the hayabusa chest piece.

Wow Wow WOW !

You are my inspiration! No joke, I look at this topic more then three times a day just too see if you have posted somthing new. I actually love this and YOU!

You're an amazing worker no joke, I hope My hayabusa comes out just as nice as yours. I havnt gotten anywhere with my project right now though becasue I wanted to take a brake so that I wouldn't get frustrated and stop all togeather, But I have no school today so I think Im going to work on my new chest tonight.

Also I think I might steel your idea on the removable hayabusa peace, I think it would be awsome!!

Ill only use it if its alright with you :)

Ill be keeping my eye on this topic a lot more !

Xo

-Proxy

PS YOU SO AWESOME.. SO IS YOUR HAYABUSA <3

Looking fantastic! Really love how clean and smooth it is. As for the adding weathering question, I would say yes, add some weathering. But don't add too much! Believe me, too much weathering can ruin the look of your armor.

Loving this Busa, keep up the awesome work bud! :)

Condor said:
WOW !!!! everything looks flawless! your chestpiece equals PERFECTION!! keep it up bro

thanks man... although i never thought it was perfect... :D

PmsProxy said:
Wow Wow WOW !

You are my inspiration! No joke, I look at this topic more then three times a day just too see if you have posted somthing new. I actually love this and YOU!

You're an amazing worker no joke, I hope My hayabusa comes out just as nice as yours. I havnt gotten anywhere with my project right now though becasue I wanted to take a brake so that I wouldn't get frustrated and stop all togeather, But I have no school today so I think Im going to work on my new chest tonight.

Also I think I might steel your idea on the removable hayabusa peace, I think it would be awsome!!

Ill only use it if its alright with you :)

Ill be keeping my eye on this topic a lot more !

Xo

-Proxy

PS YOU SO AWESOME.. SO IS YOUR HAYABUSA <3

thanks. you can use my idea on the detachable hayabusa pieces, it'll be great... im just sharing my ideas. make it your own :D

BladeSlasher said:
hey man i cannot wait until you show us the picture of it complted becuase that looks great now i cant wait till your done!

me too, cant wait to see it finished.

pooper said:
Looking fantastic! Really love how clean and smooth it is. As for the adding weathering question, I would say yes, add some weathering. But don't add too much! Believe me, too much weathering can ruin the look of your armor.

Loving this Busa, keep up the awesome work bud! :)

thanks pooper... but i think its as good as it is... to compliment the helmet with no weathering at all

gbaromman said:
god this busa helm is friging ard to build ive attempted it twice and fecked u on the front meh

dont know what you mean by that, but i'll take it as a compliment..thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
raziel1981 said:
dont know what you mean by that, but i'll take it as a compliment..thanks.

That made me 'Lol'. But, dude, awesome Hayabusa armor! You live in the Philippines? (I think I read that somewhere, and I'm half Filipino. :p)

Finally Updates :)

IMG_2038.jpg

IMG_2042.jpg

IMG_2043.jpg

IMG_2045.jpg

IMG_2044.jpg

Ithica said:
Are you sticking with the standard MKVI chest?

Ithica

nope, im still doing the hayabusa chest piece. im just doing things one at a time :D i got some screws but not the chicago screws. just some plane old nuts and bolts. for the hayabusa chest piece. after this i'll be doing the chest piece so it can be detachable.

took another pic on the torso but this one, as a whole piece.

IMG_2049.jpg
IMG_2048.jpg

IMG_2047.jpg
IMG_2046.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back