RC Halo Scorpion Tank 1/18 scale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roadwarrior0901

Hi, I thought you might like to see my RC Scorpion Tank. All 3D printed and powered by 4 motors. Also it has a BB firing Cannon.

Halo Scorpion.png

Absolutely beautiful!! I love seeing little builds like these and how creative folks can get. Did you use an existing steering module or did you make your own? Curious as you have 4 motors working to power it.

Absolutely beautiful!! I love seeing little builds like these and how creative folks can get. Did you use an existing steering module or did you make your own? Curious as you have 4 motors working to power it.
Hi, 4 motors 4 gearboxes, 2 motors connected in series per side. So each track is driven through a central swivel and is independently sprung to make it operate as close to the way it does in Halo. I used an existing power module and it works well with no overheating.

I'm surprised you were able to fit that all in there. Especially to be able to get the turret to move too.

I'm surprised you were able to fit that all in there. Especially to be able to get the turret to move too.
Hi, it is as close to 1/18 scale as I could get it going from the official drawings. The dimensions are as follows, Length 29 inches, Width 19 inches, Height 14 inches. There is plenty of room for both turret motors. I hope this helps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back