RCOM Meeting Late March

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashuraa

Research Team Lead
Member DIN
S015
Hey guys, Divisional and the regimental staff are having a meeting in late March.

They would like to know if there are any concerns/ questions that you all would like to have addressed. If you do, please either pm me, or leave it here on this thread.

Thank you

Ashuraa

It will be on the Discord server. Regimental officers and above are the only ones who can attend. RCOMS and higher are basically must attend on a pretty regular basis. Other Regimental officers may attend if they choose, or are covering for a Rcom who is unable to attend.
After the meeting RCOMS are supposed to post to their members what was spoken about at the meeting, and help get info out to members as a whole.

This post was to give members a chance at bringing up concerns and such that they are wanting to see discussed. Not all such suggestions will always be brought forward, but it gives us a way of having it written down.

I know the file archive right now is still under construction, but when it's all said and done will we be able to upload our files like last time or will we have to send it to a moderator? Just curious if we'll have that ability again or not.

From what I understand it will go to a moderator that way we can offer the highest quality files to the membership. I will make sure that I have a full answer after the meeting for you Benton188

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back