1. 581-Erudite Watch
    Greetings Guest! I am the NEW guide of the 405th Infantry Division. I am 581. Surely, you are asking yourself, who is this fascinating entity and what is he about? Fear not! The staff of this great community has cleverly created a comic to share my backstory with you. Click HERE to learn more!

Dismiss Notice

Re-interduce myself

Discussion in 'New Recruits' started by Stormnaga, Jul 3, 2018.

1. Stormnaga

Stormnaga New Member

Well been while after my pc ended up dying on me for sometime.

I'm Storm-Charlie (Yes that my real name) Storm or Chaz for short, I live in Cornwall, England.
    Recently done full overhaul on my recent mk 6, as wasn't happy with my first build.

Pretty easy going, and very chill personand often that person carries first aid on me, yes I have had to do first in my Spartan armour once. (interesting story how I met one my now best friends, not kidding).
    I run small charity with SSAFA known as Spartans for Soldiers in process getting made official as it will be our second year with SSAFA.

Looked forward to meeting any of you in England! Love to make some new friends, as rather lonely in Cornwall as yet to see any other Spartan down here! have odst friend, but I know Spartan hiding down here somewhere!!
    find always try keep this updated as I'm useless keeping fb updated.
    SAM_2653.JPG

Storm (Chaz) Roe (@stormroe_cosplay) • Instagram photos and videos

2. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

Welcome back Stormnaga, and glad to see your PC is back up and running. Sorry you are so lonely out there in Cornwall....but at least you have us here to kick around with!!!.

3. TheCostumeGeek

TheCostumeGeek RXO 405th Regiment Officer

Welcome back Stormnaga

You have a nice set of Armor right there.
    Ihope you'll find fellow UK members. Also feel free to check out the 405th European Regiment.

Cheers from Germany :)

Dirtdives likes this.
  4. FANGS

FANGS Commanding Officer Division Staff

Hey Storm! Welcome back! Looking forward to hearing more from you so we can get you added to your Regiment and get your armor deployed! Won't take you long talking with the folks here to get to 50 posts. Definitely hook yourself up with TheCostumeGeek. She's your membership officer for your soon to be Regiment! Let me know if you have any questions.

Dirtdives and TheCostumeGeek like this.
  5. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

And if you hook up w/ the derailing Regiment......those 50 posts will feel like 50 seconds. ;)

6. PaiganBoi

PaiganBoi

Derailing Regiment? Is that official?
    REPORTING FOR DUTY. SIR!

7. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

Totally unofficial.....

8. TurboCharizard

TurboCharizard RMO 405th Regiment Officer

Dibs on the position of CO of Fireteam Off The Rails

Dirtdives and PaiganBoi like this.
  9. Sean Anwalt

Sean Anwalt RCO 405th Regiment Officer

10. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

You didn't say dibs.......Dibs on RXO position of Fireteam Off The Rails.......:p

11. Schankerz

Schankerz

Heyyyy I thought Fireteam off the rails was a presidential representative democracy, I don’t remember voting you in as leader...we should just start over and change it to a federal parliamentary system under a constitutional monarchy...BECAUSE CANADA IS BETTER AHAHAHA

12. Sean Anwalt

*Ahem*

Justin Beiber

*drops mic, walks away, STAR SPANGLED BANNER plays in background*

13. PaiganBoi

PaiganBoi

Don't count.
    We disowned him. He has no country.

14. TurboCharizard

BlazedStarbon, permission to show Mr. Anwalt the Shawinigan Handshake so that we can gloss over this low blow.

15. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

16. FANGS

FANGS Commanding Officer Division Staff

*Ahem* Derailers.....please give Stormnaga back her thread.

17. Schankerz

Schankerz

18. BlazedStarbon

BlazedStarbon RCO 405th Regiment Officer

TurboCharizard : Permission Granted. (Only if this thread resumes normal build activity) :cool:

19. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

There is no build going on in this thread......it was just a re-introduction of Stormnaga back to the forum. And one other thing......who's to say what is "normal" around here?

20. TurboCharizard

Apparently me putting Sean Anwalt in a CO approved choke hold.

Lieutenant Jaku and Dirtdives like this.
  21. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

Is that before or after your full body duck-tape saga? I'll be impressed if it were during.

Schankerz likes this.
  22. Sean Anwalt

*not choking*
    Hmm?

Not sure why the Canadians are making such a big deal of this. I find the two nations to be great and stalwart examples of what makes humanity great. Political parties in both nations are not to be counted, since by default they are corrupt, but the average American and average Canadian are both strong, intelligent, and upstanding. Let us drop the petty rivalry and jealousy, and work together, free men among the world, to combat the evils of poverty, illiteracy, and non-405th related costumetry! Brethren and sisters of the world, I say we unite, and end the "Justin Beibers", nationless slaves to fashion and fancy! We are not slaves! We are not cattle! We are men! Free men of a beautiful world with so much to offer! To my Canadian friends, I say I forgive your furtive choke holds and droll senses of humor in spirit of a brighter future for all mankind! Let us make this 405th the greatest costuming venture the world has ever seen! Let us all unite!

23. Schankerz

Schankerz

24. BlazedStarbon

BlazedStarbon RCO 405th Regiment Officer

Dirtdives, my apologies. I was looking at a build thread earlier and completely forgot what the original topic of this particular thread actually was :eek:

25. TurboCharizard

I still have one free choke hold à la former Prime Minister Jean Chrétien though! It's friendly and my patriotic duty as Canadian RMO to introduce everyone to the culture of our great land.

Anyone for stories about the House Hippo?