Re-interduce myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormnaga

Well been while after my pc ended up dying on me for sometime.

I'm Storm-Charlie (Yes that my real name) Storm or Chaz for short, I live in Cornwall, England.
Recently done full overhaul on my recent mk 6, as wasn't happy with my first build.

Pretty easy going, and very chill personand often that person carries first aid on me, yes I have had to do first in my Spartan armour once. (interesting story how I met one my now best friends, not kidding).
I run small charity with SSAFA known as Spartans for Soldiers in process getting made official as it will be our second year with SSAFA.

Looked forward to meeting any of you in England! Love to make some new friends, as rather lonely in Cornwall as yet to see any other Spartan down here! have odst friend, but I know Spartan hiding down here somewhere!!
find always try keep this updated as I'm useless keeping fb updated.
SAM_2653.JPG

Storm (Chaz) Roe (@stormroe_cosplay) • Instagram photos and videos

Welcome back Stormnaga, and glad to see your PC is back up and running. Sorry you are so lonely out there in Cornwall....but at least you have us here to kick around with!!!.

Hey Storm! Welcome back! Looking forward to hearing more from you so we can get you added to your Regiment and get your armor deployed! Won't take you long talking with the folks here to get to 50 posts. Definitely hook yourself up with TheCostumeGeek. She's your membership officer for your soon to be Regiment! Let me know if you have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back