Reach Beta Legendary Battle Stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mc halo3

So 405th i've been seeing on youtube a growing amount of videos named'Legendar survival, reach beta' and stuff like that, well...Seeing as almost all 405th has played the beta why don't you share your stories of how you survived death against all odds or how you single handedly fought off until your team arrived/Well i have my own to share:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The boneyard blitz:

We were playing a 8vs8 Invasion Slayer game or a 10vs10 Invasion slayer game and Halfway through the match my team was decimated by elites with plasma repeaters as they tryed to wage war with each having an AR,I am normally the one they call ' the noob' as i have a tendency to die alot and is used as a scout or bait. Well As i was saying my team of 10 was eviscerated down only to me as i said "stuff this" and ran away, next thing i hear is my team dying and because of some lag glitch the respawn didn't happen for another 3 minutes but there was only 3 minutes left. The 10 elites scoured boneyard for me spotting me behind a wall in cover, there they stood perched up saying through the headphones " Come out Antomometrack, we know you're here" , My team radioed me saying that it was up to me.

I started my infriltration with only a shotgun and grenade launcher, 3 plasmas and 2 frags activating stalker before sneaking around, sticking one elite then meleeing another in the back before assassinating the third and retreating back behind a corner lowering 3 elites shields with a shotty then grenading them to kindom come. I Got a health pack and killed the rest of the 4 but to my suprise the team respawned within 10 seconds at 2.90 mins left fast forward 1.50 mins and i was left desperate camping with a plasma pistol and assassinating from the shadows and after killing the entire team 4 times over all that was left was 0.50 Mins left. Depsite my endless killing spree we were still 9 Points behind with them at 99 and us at 90 with 10 elites and only 0.30 Mins to go i wandered around and the 10 cornered me forming a circle around me and taking turns lowering my shields i had nary but 10% of Health left at 0.15 Mins and was about to be sworded when out of nowhere, BOOM HEADSHOT on 6 elites indicating that my team had just respawned and was camping with snipers, 3 more shots flew into yet another 3 elites heads before an attempted headshot hit the 10th and final elite in the gut leaving it with little to no health left. I went in with a swift swipe raising our score to 100 using a plasma sword, Bewp the xbox 360 sounded And the match had finished.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know, i know it was written in a narrative form but that is clearly how the match went 1 and 1/5 weeks ago.

Baah, enough about my storie what about yours?

Wow. That is a serious tale! If that had been me, I would have run screaming. :p

I've got a short story. I was playing a 6v6 invasion game, with me on spartans. I was in the far building, where the spartan weapons drop, with roughly the full four minutes left in the final round. I was snooping around to see if any power weapons were left, and found only the sniper rifle. I grabbed it, and monkeyed around, waiting for my battle buddy to respawn. After he did, I grabbed a needler and headed for the exit, hoping to get some kills. When I approached the door, I switched to the sniper to find four elites spawning right on top of each other. By some divine miracle, I popped of four snipes. One right after the other, four bullets connected, four bodies fell. I just stopped and stared, listening to "Overkill" come out of the announcer's mouth. After I regained my composure, I stepped outside and was greeted by three teammates, all of whom must have seen the carnage, because they were just standing there, staring as well. Then, all of a sudden, needles fly out of nowhere, and all four of us get flanked by a lone elite. I somehow pull off a no-scope snipe, getting the sniper/killing spree, and immediately blow up from a plasma launcher grenade below my feet. Which, of course, was fired by one of my teammates. :p

The best part? I got the whole thing on video. It's rendered in my file share if you want to watch it. :)

@heavy Gunner.

Wow 4 snipes in a row, i am so bad with the sniper,that even when the scope is backwards i still get no hits.

Time for a 'Yo mama' Halo Joke: "Yo mama so fat, when she respawns on Sandtrap, you hear 'New forge option created, ultimate flateninng.

Oh and the battle i had was against like the 6 rank you get in Reach, i am only corporal.

Ok, might as well do my best at one.

It was a game of Invasion, I was on Spartan Team, unfortunately I was the Highest ranking member on our team, (The rest were Privates/Corporals, I was a Sergeant.) The Elites had mostly Sergeant/Corporals, so it was easy for them to get past the first shield generators, the same results happened at the second territories.

But then I had a stroke of genius, why not grab their Wraith at their Spawn point then use it to stop them from getting the Data core to the phantom, my plan worked fr about two and a half minutes, and it took them a minute or so to get the core in the first place, but eventually they grenaded me enough to the point where the wraith blew up...

But the good thing is that by the time they blew me up and got to the core, they only had 30 sec. to get to the phantom, but I respwaned with the Armor Lock and Shotgun, picked up a Spartan Laser, and camped at the Phantom for the rest of the game.

And yeah before we knew it, the glorious sound of the unknown high ranking officer said "Good Job Spartans!" and The Elites were Bombarded by Long Swords high above, and the we won. :) Wow that was long.

Ruze789 said:
Invasion Slayer was a 6v6 game, 12 players max.

Really, on the matchmaking channel it looked heaps more than that. Well i was playing a 6v6 Normal Invasion slayer game. But when were playing it looked like more than 12.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I'll throw my two stories in.

Invasion Spartan side. My team was apparently a bunch of newbs or they just didn't care because the elites rocked us the first two segments, capturing both objectives with little difficulty. They managed to get the data core the the steps of the landing zone before my team managed to put together a decent defense, but they were still cutting it close with most of the timer left to go. I got desperate so I pulled out in the scorpion and parked it up by the room with the Spartan laser, you know in visual range but far enough away that they'd really still try to get the core. I camped that core for the remainder of the round, getting 14 consecutive kills including one five man kill with a single shot. Sadly three of them were on my team but it wasn't my fault the banshee landed on them after I blew it up. Needless to say, we won that round thanks to my defense.

The other story is a short one, Single flag CTF on sword base. My team is attacking. Of course I jump down from above and make for the flag, I toss my two grenades down the hall that you know they'll be coming out of. The the announcer starts telling me how many I've killed. Turns out I racked up an extermination, taking out all four of them with those two grenades.

Screenshot.ashx?fid=1175625&size=medium.jpg
ok so here i am with mine. i cant remember much of that day but it was fun theres one of the kills i got that day

Okay; Heres mine. :D

I was playing headhunter, on swordbase- my favorite map. With thirty seconds to the end, I melee a guy with 6 skulls, and sprint to the drop-off zone. At 20 seconds to the end, I see a guy with a star over his head. I was in disbelief, he had 25 skulls. His shields were down, and he sprinted for cover. I ran after him, and shot him in the back, he turns around, and- WHAM, bullet in the faceplate. 25 skulls become mine, I take a grav lift, and reach the goal. Skulltacular.

I was playing invasion slayer and there was a sparten like kinda far like far enough us have to zoom they almost got the ammunition drop I no scoped the guy for the double

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back