reach billed + reach hand gun for trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

meltingarmymen

hi i will finally get started on the chest and the paces im going to make from cardboard im going to free hand a lot of it and will keep you guys updated , i need some help my sniper will not be done in the time i have to do it in so i want to make a halo reach hand gun i have made 2 free hand ones in the past witch came out good but im looking for a sliced file now because of time and im going to put in some nice things in to it i mite make two whit UB LED,s and laser pointers if anyone is interested i might trade one of them

well im not shore how well it thy will come out so when there done i will i will think anyway do you know where i could fined a sliced file for it ?

ok thanks i probably o you for all the files you have found me is there anything your having a problem whit cos i have made a mk6 before my reach billed and have found some ways to save time and money

actually, yeah im not very good at painting so can you give me some tips or pointers on how to successfully paint armor? i noticed that your EOD helmet is very well done!

o ok the main thing about painting is that you need a good primer lair usual a wight or gray then you can see all the bumps ,sand down them then you can do one of two things if your spray paint it you use a silver base cote after you sand it put tape on bits you want to look damaged then put your final cote of green or what ever , then you get some black paint mix it whit a small bit of water then you dab it on one spot the rub it off it makes everything stand out ,but there the way i do it after sanding i use a acrylic wight primer to start then i do one cote of green just a nice clean cote to get started then a darker cote then i do the blacking the thing i said before about then is where it dos from simple to insane XD ok 1st i dry brush a very small bit of gun metal over over all the high points then i pain painstakingly go over the high points whit more gun metal but a lot more and mote randomly and make it look like lines when tats done get a painting foam pad thing put a really small bit or gun metal and dab on sharp parts then do the same whit the mane paint you used but about 1/4 of a inch in from a high point and then do a 2nd blackening cote then it should look good o ye gun metal is a silver paint that comes in a small thing for about 4 $ i got mine in a set http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?prodId=prod1560013 but you can buy it from a hobby store for 3 or 4 $ like you can use other silver paint but gunmetal is the best bey far

wow thanks man! that actually really helped me! oh and i havent found the sliced m6b yet but ill keep looking :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back