Reach custom

Hayabusa shoulders on spartan 3, ok?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

R0SESTH0RN

Hey guys and gals, I have a weird question. I feel the answer will be no but I'm going to ask anyways. So my question is, do you think it would be okay if I put the hayabusa shoulders on my spartan 3? My armor is going to be an homage to my genetics. I'm going with a close quarters spartan in blue and gold for Sweden and I want to add some Japanese flair. I know it's not canon but I wanted some insight from my community before I just jump in.

Of course! It's your armour, right? Do whatever makes you happy. There's plenty of "non-canon" hybrid-style armours around here if you look around. The only reason you may not want to, however, is if you're aiming for deployment. An inaccuracy such as this might still make you eligible for a lower tier, but I'm not too familiar with the intricacies of deployment, so maybe don't take my word for it. There's some more info here if you wanna look into it.

We are here to support you, not to tell you what you have to do! I think this is a great idea and you should do it! If you want to graffiti dragons and cherry blossoms on your armor, awesome! If you want to mix and match peices, great! If you want to go to a con wearing ony leg armor, ok? Just have fun and build your artistic vision. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back