reach helmet givaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

timecon

ok this a lame attempt at getting subscribers to my new channels but hey its just a button click for you so why not here is the main video on my new channel the giveaway info is near the end, enjoy and good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
can you just give me the info now, coz i cant use youtube. my brother used over a GB of download in 2 days and evr since, ive never watched a youtube vid. and i doubt i ever will.

can you just give me the info now, coz i cant use youtube. my brother used over a GB of download in 2 days and evr since, ive never watched a youtube vid. and i doubt i ever will.

If you don't use YouTube you can't get it. You have to go to his YouTube channel and subscribe to be in the give-away.

Darkrider is correct. And thanks SchizophrenicMC, that means a lot I think there is a lot of room for improvement so I'll keep learning as I go.

You know you're nuts right Tim? Eh I subscribed, doubt I'll win anything but it's always worth a shot. If I do win it's just another item I can stick on the 405th Table at this Arkansas Convention I'm going to be at in September.

Same as Nintendude said, your nuts a hell lol.

Regardless if the contest runs out of the states, I'm subscribing, that was a good laugh.

Thanks guys as long as it's a shippable area it should be fine. Remember though you have to hit the like button on that video, comment and for one entry subscribe to either channel, for two entries subscribe to both channels good luck!

Whats funny is that since the majority of people dont really know much about anything they pretend to know about when they throw poop and profanity at each other over youtube, i dont even use it. You probably could have gotten more subs if it was a helmet people generally like in halo, like Recon (which is alot easier to make). Anyway I am definately contemplating having a helmet as a prize for some local paintball and airsoft events. Thanks for the idea man :D

ha ha! never laughed like this for years! yes i finnaly fpund a way to watch it. my entry is in. could you link me to allwaystimstime. cant get it for some reason. plz, i need that hgelmet!

Well, can't win 'em all. Congrats to the winner. :D

And, Tim, I expect more funny videos. I didn't click that subscribe button to not get notified of new awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back