Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomRanger

DMO, Armory, and Forum Support
Division Staff
Community Staff
Member DIN
S063
I've been looking through the Halo Reach armory files, but I'm failing to find any knee guards at all. Am I missing something?

Not sure what method you are looking for but if you Google Halo Reach 3D print on thingiverse, there is an entire commando and kat suit there which both have knee guards.

Attachments

• 6B8590A4-7199-481F-9973-BDB52B32D2AA.png
    6B8590A4-7199-481F-9973-BDB52B32D2AA.png
    468.2 KB · Views: 190
Does anyone know if the thigh-ua (upper armor?) pieces are supposed to be knee guards? When I import them, they're huge! But idk what else they'd be. I may just make some halo 3 knees and call it good, having a real hard time finding these. I found a thread that mentions them but the link provided leads to the armory page, which doesn't include them.

Last edited:
Which Reach knees are you looking for?

The "Standard" File has the default knees:
halo-reach-mjolnir-mkv-knee.pdo

The Grenadier and Gungnir entries also have their associated knee guard .PDOs.

The Accessories entry does seem to only have have .obj for the FJ-Para knees, but no unfolds/.pdos for it.

The Accessories entry does seem to only have have .obj for the FJ-Para knees, but no unfolds/.pdos for it.

I might be able to help with that. I did an unfold for it just now! I haven't tested it brother Ranger, so let me know how it goes :)

Attachments

• halo-reach-mjolnir-mkv-knee-phauxelate.zip
    82.2 KB · Views: 224
Well, the model is small, rotated the wrong way, and includes both knees so I can't properly armor smith it... but thank you it works :)

I'll be building it and testing it out today, to see if that file works well. I'll post back here whether it does or doesn't.

It most certainly will work, and there's absolutely, 100%, no bias behind me knowing it will work.

Expect photos today my friendly T.A.D.D.'s!

When you guys get the FJ-Para knees .PDO sorted, if you could post in the accessories armory entry discussion, and tag Art, he can get it uploaded into the .zip file.

Thanks!
Can do! I'll try and get the whole thing builded first to see how it goes. I'm kind of honored to finally be contributing to the community! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back