Reach Launch Events

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelVirusX

So Reach got the 14th of September as it's release date and I was wondering if anyone knew of any big midnight launch events or something that's going on around then.

I’m gearing up a set of Carter armour for a midnight launch but sadly my town has a by-law against stores being open past a certain hour of the night. So no midnight launch for me...yet. I’m from Ontario, Canada and quite honestly I’m looking for a big event in Toronto. I have friends there, so taking a day off to drive for a few hours is no big deal. So if anyone from TO knows about where the party’s going to be at, I would really appreciate the information.

Also, if there are any Toronto guys willing to go to the event all armoured, we can do a 405th thing there. That’d be pretty sweet.

Anyways, post any big launch events you guys know of, doesn’t have to be for just Toronto. That way people can keep track, be informed and possibly get more than one armoured Spartan at the mentioned events for increased awesomeness.

Cheers.

hey! I'm in Mississauga! I'm totally up for going!

I'm doing a Noble Six, Gray with FJ/PARA Attachments.

PM me or something : )

My Gamestop is going to do a midnight event, so of course I am wearing my Orange Spartan armor. Sadly I think California is a bit out of your way.

I'm fairly certain the new, massive GameStop at my local mall is having an all-night run that day. If it is, I'm going in ODST armor.

Though, I am in Texas, which is WAY out of the way for you.

AngelVirusX said:
Also, if there are any Toronto guys willing to go to the event all armoured, we can do a 405th thing there. That’d be pretty sweet.

Cheers.

Well, I'm right next door (Ottawa) So maybe I'll get the chance to drop by... Doubtful though. maybe they'll have an Ottawa Release Party this time around though :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back