Reach ODSTs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACDCrockr209

As most of you know, you can use the ODST helmet and shoulders in Reach, but now, it looks like you will be able to wear the chest piece as well.

If you have recieved the newest of Game Informer(a white batman is on the cover), you will see a red spartan being killed by another spartan with and Energy Sword. The player being killed has an unknown helmet and an ODST chest piece.

-Pony

Here's two shots from Bnet (click to link to larger images):

spartan_female_DMR.jpg

Reach_MP_Zealot06.jpg

The second pic shows a helmet that hadn't been revealed before the last batch of media was released.

spartan_female_DMR.jpg

Reach_MP_Zealot06.jpg

The second pic shows a helmet that hadn't been revealed before the last batch of media was released.

that helm looks alot like MC's helm before CE was... well.... CE. There's a screenie with him in the helm holding a turret, i'll try to find it...

found a pic :)
Picture9.png

a bit of resemblance

-Snip-
The funny thing is, the second picture is my desktop background.. And I didn't notice the ODST chest. Haha

Hey, looks like we can get Carter's shoulder online :D
And that helm looks like an EVA helm had a baby with an Operator helm xD

So my suspicions were true... Guess who's going all ODST in Reach? :D

Also, do you guys think they will add more ODST armor in Reach? Like Knee Guards and the such? ;)

Epic double posts ^^

in the future, try editing your posts to put them together.

Sorry, for the double post, I thought my first post didn't get posted and since it wasn't on the first page, while neglecting to look the Page 1 of 2 (arrow down) << First < 1 2, I was totally being a noob. BUT GUESS WHAT? You have to admit the posts were epic :D

Yes, the knee caps were mentioned a while back on Bungie.net. As for me, I've always loved the 0DSTs. So I'm planning to do a full 0DST spartan with the "Flaming" helmet. Helljumpers get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back