Reach Reach Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
what material did you use for the magnum?

I used a 1/16 inch material called Matte board. I found it in an arts store called Michael's Arts and Crafts store and it was in the photo frame section. It's a material used behind photo frames.

That armor just looks amazing! Just a random question, what is that wire along your neck leading into the helmet? Is it coms or battery pack to a fan or something completely different? :D

That armor just looks amazing! Just a random question, what is that wire along your neck leading into the helmet? Is it coms or battery pack to a fan or something completely different? :D

I have a voice amplifier to make my voice a lot louder. I sound like a stormtrooper :p I can also hook up an MP3 player which is fun!

Wow good idea to use a voice amp. I always wondered how people would hear someone speaking inside their helmet...that would do the trick!

ow, ow,ow, give us a demo of the voice amp and mp3 player :)

I would like to do that! I need to fix my ipod attachment, so I'll make a short video when I get around to it!

@Spartan_127: Thank you! My plans are to try to make the suit easier to put on by myself. Currently I need help from friends to put stuff on.
I also want to make a Halo Reach Sniper Rifle! Depending on my schedule, I want to have it done in August.

@Spartan-124: Thanks! That Thor in the photo is my friend!

@Spyda: I can send you a link to the amplifier I bought on ebay for future reference.

Miky, you did a phenomenal job with this suit! You even posted links to some of the armor pieces that I was looking for, so thanks for that.

I really need to get out to a convention or something in my own suit!

Miky, you did a phenomenal job with this suit! You even posted links to some of the armor pieces that I was looking for, so thanks for that.

I really need to get out to a convention or something in my own suit!

Thank you so much! I was hoping it would help a couple people. I got a bunch of PM's asking for them so I thought it would be nice.

You totally should, it's a ton of fun!

Awesome armor! Question: For your boots, did you attach them to a pair of boots or shoes? Any recommendation on what works best for this? Also, is the top plate, basically what covers the laces, hinged for movement or just anchored and unmovable? Working on putting my own together and not sure how to approach this. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back