Reach robotic arm pdo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punk odst

Hi im new to all this but im looking to make a prostetic robot arm i can wear for my halo cosplays. I looked through the armory but couldnt find anything (i could have missed something) but id really dig some help thanks guys!

I'm not sure if there are any direct files in the armory, but I know there are a few videos out there of people making these types of arms, and I'm sure you have already seen the cat cosplay, maybe you can try and get in contact with her and see how she did it. You will probably have to free hand it using polystyrene, but I know cosplay Chris has made a similar idea in his "mr whippey" cosplay so maybe you can watch his video and get an idea

If you ar referring to the elite section Kat cosplay, she hasn't been active for years, so don't reply to that thread.

Making one by hand would not be all that difficult. Spend time tooling around with sketches, PVC pipe and wires and you'll find something you like the looks of.

Come back here to the forum when you get stumped or need help. Also, frequently update ther thread so we can see your progress.

I'm not sure if there are any direct files in the armory, but I know there are a few videos out there of people making these types of arms, and I'm sure you have already seen the cat cosplay, maybe you can try and get in contact with her and see how she did it. You will probably have to free hand it using polystyrene, but I know cosplay Chris has made a similar idea in his "mr whippey" cosplay so maybe you can watch his video and get an idea
Thnks man ill check them out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back