Reach Royale - Saturday 23:30 UTC (4:30pm PST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mblackwell1002

Sr Member
ERROR#81205
Incoming transmission from unknown source-
Commence Transmission?
:>YES

[Beginning Transmission]

Reach Royale
Halo: Reach
Saturday, every week 11:30 AM UTC [Saturday 4:30 PM Pacific Time USA]
Next Game Night- May 13th

Prerequisites: 405th forum member with 90 days and a post count of 50 or more.

To join, contact on 405th Forum or on Xbox Live:
mblackwell1002; GT: IgnotusSPARTAN

Next Tournament: May 6th 2017 – Halo Reach Slayer

Welcome to the 405th Reach Royale! We may play casually, but we thoroughly enjoy improving our skills with one another. Once you have the perquisites to join a Regiment (90 days and 50 posts) you will be able to join our gaming night. This is not always for the hardcore gamer; while we do work to improve our skills, this game night is for those who want to play a game while talking about their current costumes and projects, as well as hearing about others.

We occasionally do a tournament, for those who would like to play a more competitive mode. Our next tournament will be on May 6th, so practice, practice, practice!

As a group, we have an a trophy system as well. This is a way for all of you good players to show your personal strong suit. For example, if I were to get the most assassinations on a game night, I would be dubbed "Assassin".
our awards will be replaced once every 2 months, so be quick to snag your bragging rights!

If you gain an award one week, but are unsuccessful in completing the trophy requirements, the next closest-ranking player steals the award.

Here are our bi-monthly awards:

Lone Wolf- Awarded to the Spartan with the best KD ratio of entire game night. Winner can howl if desired.

The Dirty Little Backstabber- Awarded to the Spartan with an assassination count of 10 or more for entire game night, or highest assassination count among players.

Brainiac- Awarded to the Spartan who has the most headshots. Must say "Bullet in 'da Brain" for fun when player gets a headshot.

Map Selection:
If any of you have any fun game modes in mind, be sure to post any requests here.
We have several forge maps that are in-progress or finished, so be sure to check them out.
Our current playtest and finalized forge list is:
-The Fate of the Autumn (finalized)
-
Mt. Blackwell (needs playtesting)

Our first match will be playtesting if applicable, so be sure not to miss the latest and greatest forge maps!

Other Notes: Please try to refrain from swearing. Many members have children present in the room while playing.

Have fun, and I hope to see you all on the battlefield! (and shoot your faces :p)
-Blackwell

[Transmission Terminated]
Disconnect from sender?
:>YES
Disconnecting from sender...
//Done

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be there. :)

For those that are not familiar with playing with people online cross platform from Xbox 360 to Xbox One, please read the pointers found here How Do I Join a Game Night?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kat
Hello, fellow 405thians! Tonight's playlist will include:
-Fatboy
-Ghostbusters
-A brand-new, fresh out of the fiery forges of papeesheewoosh map: "The Fate of The Autumn"
It has been beautifully created by PerniciousDuke and myself, and we hope you guys enjoy it!
Note - as this map is brand-new, there will most likely be a few gameplay issues. if you notice any issues or think there could be some fun gameplay improvements, be sure to let us know!

If anyone has suggestions and requests, feel free to comment about what you'd like!

Last edited:
I think we made a pretty cool map. The inspiration was the first level of Halo 1. Remember when you run through the armory to the bridge and then out to fight the covies in the cafeteria? Well now you can relive it while shooting all of your friends!

Blackwell and I played Halo CE Anniversary. We took screen shots and drew floor plans in order to capture as much of the original layout as we could. Perfect for 4-8 players. Hopefully some of you can hop on this weekend and try it out with us.

may be able to participate but what time will it take place in US east coast time or Atlantic time?

may be able to participate but what time will it take place in US east coast time or Atlantic time?

For us Easterners my friend it would be 8:00pm, and we usually go for about two hours until 10:00pm, so if you plan to join us within that time frame we'd love to see you there!

When's the next game? Tomorrow?
Since you live in maine, it should be 7:30 PST. We hope you can make it! And yes, as Duke said the game night is today.

Reach Royale
Halo: Reach
Saturday, every week 11:30 AM UTC [Saturday 4:30 PM Pacific Time USA]
Next Game Night- April 29th

May 6th is our first Halo Reach tournament, be sure to show up and kick some booty!!

So now we have a spectacular forge playlist, including: The Fate of The Autumn (finalized) Built by PerniciousDuke and myself, following a new secret map by myself; mblackwell1002 AKA BDub1002.

The Second forge map will be an in need of playtesting forge map dubbed "Mt. Blackwell". It is a mid-range to close-range outdoors map forged by me. There are most likely some gameplay improvements that could be made, so feel free to give some constructive criticism to help improve the map.

We will also be doing plenty of classic party games, so join in on the action if you can!

Happy Forging, brain blasting, and whatnot!
-Blackwell

Last edited:
Hi guys! guess what time it is?
The time is right.png

haha! Jokes aside, I need to update you guys on this week's plan...

Truthfully, not much is planned. Mt. Blackwell has some new spawns and weapons placed, and it's ready for some good playtesting where everyone does not spawn in the same place. Oops on my part.:rolleyes:
But yeah, spawns are good, guns are good, we're ready to go!

so you guys tomorrow!
-Blackwell

Oh, and I forgot to mention that we have our tournament tonight (which is what Mt. Blackwell is for).

We will be doing mostly competitive matches, all in the name of bragging rights!! Standby for team slayer, SWAT, and some more action!

Sorry I missed out Saturday! Hopefully you'll do another casual tournament a couple months from now. We may not be able to give out prizes officially, but who knows what can happen unofficially. ;)

I'll see you Saturday for the next game night.

Hullo, guys! I've upgraded to the Xbox One, so I can now play other games as well.
For tonight, though, we will still be playing Reach. join us for some classic slaya' and party game modes.

I hope to see some players there, At 5:00PST!

My honey do list consists of, "honey can you play video games with me?" :D :D :D But this weekend I said, honey we gotta get out of the house! So we did. Back to gaming tomorrow though. ;)

Haha, there you go!

Mine is not as glamorous as it sounds. Most days it sounds like this, "I've got so much to do, the house is a mess, things need fixing" and then comes the "but, but,... But... Video games. :(" "Ahhh fine I'll play video games! :D" Nothing gets done around here. :/

Mine is just the opposite.....Get home and have Video games/relaxation on the mind and I get "Fix this, Pay Bill, Deliver this, Another customer called, Go to my mother-in-law, Help this one w/ HW, Sorry no dinner I was too busy make yourself something"......And I wonder why my suit isn't finished yet......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back