Rebel Odst Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

xMazdachiefx

So I have begun my Pep. for my Rebel ODST , i've decided to use the Halo 2 pep. file's ( because rebels wouldn't have newest armor) Im thinking of using Reds and lot's of battle scars for the paintjob, i was just wondering if there is anyone on here that has made Rebel sysmobls and would like them on armor( like a flag or something)

Here's my First Pep.!

Halo 2 ODST legs

got this off the halo wiki
Insurrectionist_sci_trooper.jpg

and halo wars also has some rebels but can find a pic =(

Spawn Camp3r said:
got this off the halo wiki
Insurrectionist_sci_trooper.jpg

and halo wars also has some rebels but can find a pic =(
Yeah ill have to check out Halo wars maybe they got some, thanks for pic though

Last edited by a moderator:
xMazdachiefx said:
Yeah ill have to check out Halo wars maybe they got some, thanks for pic though

actually I have halo wars and there ARE insurrectionists and they have a flag but I can't get a pic, they have a small fort like thing that you have to destroy to make a second base in scrim matches

found the full pic
insurrectionistscitroop.jpg

if it helps I know that there colors are red white and black

(wow I have quick edited this a lot)
also you might mix it up and do some marine armor and even some random civilian like armor to be more rebel-ish

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah im thinkim just going to make the it pretty much like H2 ODST im just going to add some stuff to it, make it a little more tribal then military, in trying to come up with a cool looking Innie flag , any ideas??

well, in halo wars they have a flag, it's like a red flag with a white circle and a octagonal like shape in the middle in black I wish I could find a pic...

WAIT I FOUND ONE!!!
innies.png

you what would be good in here....some wip pics no thread is good without them. part of the rules we have here

best to get some in here before we close this

So I was just playing halo wars today to get a better view of the innes, to describe them I would say that the basic infantry wear a red jump suit with some light armor and a helmet, however the snipers wear smiler armor but in a dark tan gray color

Thanks for color scheme! i think im going to stick to doing the ODST build still though ( it's the Halo universe there's no telling what tech the innies had or didn't)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back