ReClaimer8015

Hi folks,
Have been absent for a while....
Did a lot of playing around and am now trying to "manifacture" all these ideas.
It`s mostly deus ex related stuff (yes, there are other passions besides halo:lol:) Greetings to all Deus Ex Fans btw! :D This thread should showcase all of those things (finished ones and concepts).
The Garm Mask will still be a seperate thread, i`m on that also...
I will try to get some routine but might not be able to upload at a frequent rate. Please feel free to give feedback, i appreciate it. So, here comes the first teaser:
Jensen glasses MD-version.jpg

Adams Glasses from Mankind Divided! Not mechanical but they can be disassembled into seperate pieces.
My 3d modeling is on a rookie level but i hope it pleases you guys:oops:
If anyone is interested in files, etc. i may offer them if i finished a prototype (pm me then)

So enjoy!

ReClaimer8015

Another one, inspired by concept art for HR. Sarif Industries had a real website back then. Was a cool way to promote the game.
Sarif Industries concept.jpg

Made a Reinterpretation myself:

sarif inustries eye prosthetic.jpg

Would make a cool case for a webcam maybe? Will print it sometime.

Last edited:

ReClaimer8015

Sorry if i kinda necropost in my own thread here, but i thought i should keep you updated.
I developed a few other ideas i wanted to show, but a while ago my pc crashed resulting in a somewhat bigger data loss.
Some weeks invested just vanished...:cry:
I was very frustated and despite normally being a calm dude, i ragequitted :mad:
Some of the models i have to redo, which is painful, obviously.
I delayed my work on these things, but hope to pick up again during the coming holidays.

ReClaimer8015

Here i go necroposting in my own threads again...but today i was busy and looked back at older stuff. I do much more behind the scenes you folks don`t see on here. I tend to make templates and sketches and before i finish it i already have another idea i gamble with. Or i just forget to post the pics:eek:

This is back from 2016 i believe:
Eigenes Rendersetup Vray.jpg

Who recognizes it? It`s Jensens appartment from Human Revolution!
I found it when i loaded an old render setup into Vray. Rendered it there, modeling was done in 3dsmax.
Was a test of sorts, the Room looks way too clean for a guy like Adam!:lol:

Last edited:

ReClaimer8015

Well, i am still doing different stuff similar to an architectural series of halo related models i would like to recreate other iconic places from videogames and/ or movies. And there are lots of them! Just recent Games like Detroit Become Human had amazing graphics and incredible atmosphere within stunning settings. I want my little version of Carl`s House or Kamskis Mansion! :D
Cyberpunk 2077 will be great too - i can feel it....

But Deus Ex is still on my List. Am carefully trying to set up the right dimesion for a somewhat detailed physical recreation of beloved Adams Appartment in Detroits Chiron Building.
Made some sketches in CAD ages ago
CAD Jensens Apartment.JPG

Made a first mock-up to see if everything fits - of course it doesn`t 100% :confused:
That`s how that looks like:

WP_20190731_22_17_37_Pro.jpg

I even got pics from the skybox used in that game, i`ll plan to have it printed and used as background when the project is done.

WP_20190731_22_22_59_Pro (2).jpg

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.