ReClaimers Deus Ex Stuff

Discussion in 'Non-Halo Costumes and Props' started by ReClaimer8015, Jul 19, 2017.

1. ReClaimer8015

ReClaimer8015

Hi folks,
    Have been absent for a while....
    Did a lot of playing around and am now trying to "manifacture" all these ideas.
    It`s mostly deus ex related stuff (yes, there are other passions besides halo:lol:) Greetings to all Deus Ex Fans btw! :D This thread should showcase all of those things (finished ones and concepts).
    The Garm Mask will still be a seperate thread, i`m on that also...
    I will try to get some routine but might not be able to upload at a frequent rate. Please feel free to give feedback, i appreciate it. So, here comes the first teaser:
    Jensen glasses MD-version.jpg

Adams Glasses from Mankind Divided! Not mechanical but they can be disassembled into seperate pieces.
    My 3d modeling is on a rookie level but i hope it pleases you guys:oops:
    If anyone is interested in files, etc. i may offer them if i finished a prototype (pm me then)

So enjoy!

2. ReClaimer8015

ReClaimer8015

Another one, inspired by concept art for HR. Sarif Industries had a real website back then. Was a cool way to promote the game.
    Sarif Industries concept.jpg

Made a Reinterpretation myself:

sarif inustries eye prosthetic.jpg

Would make a cool case for a webcam maybe? Will print it sometime.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2017
  3. ReClaimer8015

ReClaimer8015

Back again to Mankind Divided.
    Remember the Holotable in Kollers Lab?
    jonathan-coupet-portable-surface-table.jpg
    Always liked the Interior in DE and i intend to replicate one of these....
    Kollers Holotable concept.png
    A quick sketch.....

Last edited: Sep 4, 2017
    mblackwell1002 likes this.
  4. ReClaimer8015

ReClaimer8015

Sorry if i kinda necropost in my own thread here, but i thought i should keep you updated.
    I developed a few other ideas i wanted to show, but a while ago my pc crashed resulting in a somewhat bigger data loss.
    Some weeks invested just vanished...:cry:
    I was very frustated and despite normally being a calm dude, i ragequitted :mad:
    Some of the models i have to redo, which is painful, obviously.
    I delayed my work on these things, but hope to pick up again during the coming holidays.

TurboCharizard likes this.