Recon Helmet Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillerT26

Jr Member
ok guys so i really want a recon helmet and i started to make it but the problem is its to small and because its in landscape, so could someone plz make it into portrait (in letter) i've done it befor but it got thrown out when i was cleaning my room and i wasnt payin attention, so plz and i would do it but i dnt have a password plz plz help me

Change the page layout in pep designer. It doesn't need redone. Relax a little and work with the program.

ok im doin that right now . but it making so many more pages, is there a way to change the peices when u change the layout?

Yea you just move them till they fit into the the paper. Also try rotating the pieces. Isn't this all covered in the Pep Tutorial?

Yeah, you're going to have to sit down for about 10 minutes and start re-arranging pieces, but since you cannot save the file, It's best to re-arrange a page at a time, and just print that page as you go.

*looks at the wonderful, wonderful warez of a cracked Pep 3 and grins*

Oh, that password won't be a problem. All the same, I think a course in pepakura might be a good idea for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back