Recruit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kilo562

Hello brothers and sisters. First off allow me to thank you all for your patience and understanding. My daughter and I have been longtime fans of the series. We have designed multiple sets together but never built any. We are actually looking forward to attempting a build of our own.

Welcome to the 405th.
What medium are you thinking of using for your first build? Resin and fibreglass, foam or dare I ask 3D print?
What ever you choose good luck and have fun building.
If you have any questions or need advice there are lots of people here who can help.

Last edited:
Welcome to the 405th.
What medium are you think ING of using for your first build? Resin and fibreglass, foam or dare I ask 3D print?
What ever you choose good luck and have fun building.
If you have any questions or need advice there are lots of people here who can help.
I am honestly not quite sure. A good portion of what we are planning is still design-phase. And my budget for builds is small right now. Starting with cardboard layout. I know its cheaper, but its a start.

I am honestly not quite sure. A good portion of what we are planning is still design-phase. And my budget for builds is small right now. Starting with cardboard layout. I know its cheaper, but its a start.

Hey don't worry about the budget.....or the time. Little by little things get done. You don't have to have everything on hand all at once. Get you templates done first and work on it at piece by piece basis. Welcome to the 405th. Post pics so we can tear it apart.......I mean critique and offer suggestions ;)

Welcome, and nice to meet you!

You should never feel rushed to finish a build~
When I started, I wanted to have it done by Halloween this year. I realized quickly that the rushing led to wasted resources and unnecessary stress.
Building a suit should be fun!

Welcome aboard. My first build took almost a year to complete. Time is not an issue just have fun and enjoy what you're doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back