Red Bull Spartan : Art of Can

Status
Not open for further replies.

Das Brutus

The Art of Can. A Red Bull art exhibit where folks have made statues, art, and movable displays out of Red Bull cans.
Now, what does this have to do with the 405th? Weeeeeelllllllllllll… this year’s event is already underway, but next year…

Here’s my idea:
We take a muckle suit or a pepped suit, cover the suit in Red Bull cans, and whether wearable or static… submit the art!
There are 4 colors to the cans: Dark Blue, Light Blue, Silver, and Red. Going to great lengths, one could cut the cans into individual color squares and glue them with a plan, or do what some folks have done and just cover the armor with the cans…
Spartan, ODST, Iron Man… we could even go so far as to “can” an AR, a Halo 3 sign, and/or a 405th sign to accompany the statue.

Here is a pic of the cans
products_triple.jpg

Tell me what you think, oh 405th… I believe the cut off is May of next year… I think it could be a fun project, and any reason to drink Red Bulls is a good reason! HA!
red-bull-art-of-can-2_ovhia_11446.jpg

redbull1.jpg

041106cr12.jpg

red_bull.jpg

red20bull20art20of20the20can20go20go20boots.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
like I said... we could do it on pepped pieces, or broken muckles, or fresh pieces... the hard part (and possibly pricey) is the can part!

We could also do one of Red Bull and one of Monster... and do a photo shoot of the 2 fighting! Good times!

First I have to say that Dragon and the Bird that's in the image below it are just awesome. Now back onto this idea, I have over 100 cans of Red Bull probably at my house just waiting for recycling ( all in good shape never crushed) but now that I've seen this going on here it will go to better use. I would say using the Blue or Red in strips for the armor, and the white for the visor since the gold between the bulls probably is'nt big enough to do much with. I like this idea.

woah! that's an amazing idea!
but I never drink Red Bull enough to make ANYTHING like that haha
what if people sent you cleaned out cans of red bull just to help out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back