Red Faction: Guerilla

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone played or bought Red Faction: Guerilla yet? If yes do you like it, if no you should try it. It's actually a pretty fun game. I love to blow crap up haha. I haven't done the multiplayer yet though. Also it has some cool looking costume-possibilities (the EDF). If any of you have it you should send me a gamertag friend request and we should play it sometime (tag is same as my user name here)

Edit: Wow, pepakura is freakin popular. The red faction website has a part in the community where they had a "Fan art" section and there are links to the A4 and letter size pep files for the sledge hammer! http://community.redfaction.com/content/cr...-sledgehammer-0

WitnessOfTruth said:
Has anyone played or bought Red Faction: Guerilla yet? If yes do you like it, if no you should try it. It's actually a pretty fun game. I love to blow crap up haha. I haven't done the multiplayer yet though. Also it has some cool looking costume-possibilities (the EDF). If any of you have it you should send me a gamertag friend request and we should play it sometime (tag is same as my user name here)

Edit: Wow, pepakura is freakin popular. The red faction website has a part in the community where they had a "Fan art" section and there are links to the A4 and letter size pep files for the sledge hammer! http://community.redfaction.com/content/cr...-sledgehammer-0

i made that hammer file^^i dont own the game yet. I'm gonna buy it for pc and try to boot it on my mac xD.

thx for bringing this back up. Now i noticed my name changed to "" for some reason :p I'm gonna pm an admin there.

and for the edf having costuming possibility's. Ive had a chat with a V on msn. And he wont cant give me any high quality renders or models till the game is released. So you will have to wait a bit longer for that.

Last edited by a moderator:
rundown said:
i made that hammer file^^i dont own the game yet. I'm gonna buy it for pc and try to boot it on my mac xD.

thx for bringing this back up. Now i noticed my name changed to "" for some reason :p I'm gonna pm an admin there.

Nice hammer file man *thumbs up*. Dont do the PC man, do 360 so we can play maaaaan :p

WitnessOfTruth said:
Nice hammer file man *thumbs up*. Dont do the PC man, do 360 so we can play maaaaan :p

naa i'm more a pc gamer. enjoy the game tho.
btw you making the hammer?

rundown said:
naa i'm more a pc gamer. enjoy the game tho.
btw you making the hammer?

Haven't decided if I'm going to or not. Prolly get halo stuff done first

i got it, very fun game. definitely try online. my favorite gametype is jetpacks and rocket launchers on excavation, very fun and intense

Great game. Doesn't infuriate me as bad as other games xD. I'm planning on making a model of the nano rifle since it is so sexy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back