RED TEAM: fan film series

Status
Not open for further replies.
really I'm suprised there havnt been a bunch of short stories written.
Stargate, star trek. all the big fan shows have many many sites dedicated to short stories written by fans.

I have yet to find one for halo. but love the idea :)

I can try and help too!

Well,
Fanfiction.net has an area devoted to Halo, just like every other video game and anime ever....

My friends and I started a multi-writer fanfiction of halo. It's really badass so far. I wish Anicken would update...

checked out that site. no raiting system though. boo.
makes it hard to read so many lol. but time to start reading at night! :D

No, no not the PoA. It was an assault vessel! Like a boarding craft. MC watched like all of his squad die in on blow. I really wish I hadn't lent the book to a friend...

in one blow? not sure what you mean

In the fall of Reach
MC Kelly and james board the station (i think its kelly????)
james is blown loose of the station and floats away. they dont find him. and Kelly goes down fighting.

The rest were on the planet when it is lost.

There were three spartans mentioned in the book. Who were to far off fighting to make it back.
Either they were KIAd and no one would say. or they really are/may still be out there :)

even if all the partans are MIA do really think that will stop ONI from starting the project back up now that there not being presured into turning out spartans every hour thay can go back to the phase 2 method of makeing them theres even those spartans on spirit of fire if or when ever thay get home

No, the Spartans get down to the surface. That's where they, stay even as the planet is being bombarded with plasma. Maybe you're remembering the Pelican that went down killing four Spartans.

Not all the Spartans died on Reach, John even came back to rescue Dr Halsey, Fred, Linda, and Kelly.

well i have a basic sotry own that I use if you want to borrow it. my name is the name of the AI of the 40th frigate Into the Fire just incase you want a nice new ship to use.

red team could use a frigate in the story, found this image,
and an AI is necessary for the story, maybe it could act as a narrator. anyway, 18 years have past and ONI has learned a great deal from covenant tech and incorporated it into the highly advanced frigate (into the fire) used exclusively for red team and hellfire ODST troops.
here she is
RSHTV-443-Perdide-Dead_planet.jpg

No, the Spartans get down to the surface. That's where they, stay even as the planet is being bombarded with plasma. Maybe you're remembering the Pelican that went down killing four Spartans.

Not all the Spartans died on Reach, John even came back to rescue Dr Halsey, Fred, Linda, and Kelly.
Actually he only saved Halsey Fred and Kelly, Linda he saved in a cryo tube floating around halo.

I actually have 2 characters. AI blue fox and spartan 228. spartan 228 was a leader of a group of spartans and odst. his intire squad was killed and his armor completley destoyed. he took the armor of one of his fallen ODSTs and pretended to be that odst. he was sent out to the ark and made it to the Forward onto Dawn before takeoff. AI Blue Fox is basically an older AI with the avatar of a arctic fox.

Hmmm this is all super interesting because ive never read the books and get to learn a little, So are you looking for people with armor who are around you? or how is that ganna work?

on this note. there are many spartans that havent been accounted for out of the spartan programs. Many were sent to other planets and other sections of space during the invasion of reach. ALSO PLEASE READ THE BOOKS IF YOUR A HALO FAN. i pulled this from halostory.bungie.org

"SPARTAN II Roster
Though we are initially told that the SPARTAN II program began with 75 participants, years of combat and a few conflicting sources have succeeded in blurring the exact count of those remaining. This page is an attempt to list most references to their numbers, show some quite possibly mistaken numbers, and try to nail down how many are yet to receive the badge of MIA...
Spartan II's - 1st group, 2517

150 original candidates out of which there was funding for only half (FoR Ch. 2)

75 total pre-augmentation (stated several times; FoR Ch.4 also mistakenly mentions "seventy-four"; as well, there other reports of 67, etc.)

30 died during surgery ("Thirty candidates had 'washed out' of the Spartan program; they died during the augmentation process." FoR Ch.7)

No names known
12 crippled in surgery (FoR Ch.7 "There were a dozen others, though, who had lived... but were no longer soldiers."; "The other dozen, suffering from side effects of the process, had been permanently reassigned within the Office of Naval Intelligence.")

Kirk
Fhajad-084
Rene
9 others left unnamed
33 left in the squad ("There were only thirty-two soldiers left in his squad [besides John?]" FoR Ch.7; "John glanced around the launch chamber; Sam, Kelly, and thirty others still stood at attention in their black dress uniforms [1+2+30=33]" FoR Ch.7; "The other Spartans stood at attention. Thirty-three - too many for this operation." FoR Ch. 9)

3 away (Gray Team; Adriana-111, Jai-006, Mike) on missions too distant to be easily recalled ("...save three, who are otherwise engaged on fields of combat too distant to be easily recalled." FoR Ch.26 [possibly Maria-062?])
3 Spartans MIA (KIA) over the past decade, 2542-2552; not including Samuel ("...there have only been three KIAs..." FoR Ch.26)
1 more Spartan (Samuel-034) MIA (KIA) during Covenant ship infiltration in 2525
1 Spartan seriously wounded, could not continue active duty ("...and one Spartan too wounded to continue active duty." [possibly Cassanndra?] FoR Ch.26)
This leaves 25 present at Reach before splitting into Red and Blue teams (with 3 more away making 28 active Spartans in total) which adds up and is confirmed during Halsey's briefing ("Clustered around him were two dozen Spartans: Fred, Linda, Joshua, James, and many others he had not spoken to for years...[2 dozen + John = 25]" FoR Ch.26)

However, it is stated that there are 30 Spartans at Reach at the beginning of H1/First Strike ("The primary storage bay had been converted into barracks for the thirty Spartans" FoR Ch.29; "Twenty-seven Spartans braced themselves... [plus the 3 in orbit = 30]" FS p.7). This is inconsistent with the number of 25 at Reach established earlier/above.

Regardless, from here they split into 2 teams:

Blue Team has 3 members:
John-117
Linda-058 is 'killed' but eventually revived
James is blasted of into space Frank Poole style, marked MIA
Red Team supposedly has 27 members (number mentioned several times; it "should" have 22):
4 KIA during the Reach freefall
Malcolm-059
3 others unnamed
Alpha Team: 3 members
Red 1: Frederic-104
Red 2: Kelly-087 (later abducted by Halsey; alive, but MIA)
Red 3: Joshua-029 (goes missing in LZ Assault; MIA, assumed KIA)
Beta Team: whoever is left from Red 4-11 and Red 13-20; either 11 or 6 Spartans depending on the accepted initial count
No members named
All MIA/KIA during generator defense
Gamma Team 3 members
Red 21: Anton-044, killed by a ship plasma bolt, MIA/KIA (FS p.235)
Red 22: Grace-093, who is later killed by Brutes aboard the Unyielding Hierophant, KIA (FS p.315)
Red 23: Li-008, killed by a ship plasma bolt, MIA/KIA (FS p.235)
Team Omega 3 members: Jerome-092, Alice-130, Douglas-042
Delta Team 6 members
Red 12: William-043
Red ?: Isaac-039, assumed dead retreating into Forerunner caves on Reach, MIA/KIA (FS p.148)
Red ?: Vinh-030, assumed dead retreating into Forerunner caves on Reach, MIA/KIA (FS p.148)
3 others unnamed, MIA/KIA
In summation...

Essentially, the only major inconsistency is the sudden jump from 25 to 30 Spartans on the Pillar of Autumn pre-Reach attack; so far everything else adds up. At present, the list of remaining, active Spartans is as follows:

John-117
Frederic-104
Linda-058
Kelly-087 (abducted by Halsey)
Gray Team (Adriana-111, Jai-006, Mike)
For a total of 8 alive and well.

Also alive, but not active, are the 12 crippled from surgery and the one too wounded to continue active duty, for a total of 21.

Several others are listed MIA but may yet realistically resurface if the story demands it; their "deaths" occcured under foggy enough circumstances (such as James et al.)

There are more being trained but they have yet to be specifically mentioned or seen by anyone ("...he had overheard Dr. Halsey mention that Chief Mendez was training another group of Spartans. He had never seen them..." FoR Ch.24)

And, as Eric Trautmann once responded:

"Re: Spartan strength: I am aware that there is an APPARENT discrepancy between the reported number of Spartans and the ACTUAL number of Spartans.

Emphasis on APPARENT. ;)

We leave lots of hooks for future development buried in the text, to accomodate several ideas/stories we have percolating. Some may see the light of day, some may not.

In general, its best to chalk such discrepancies up to "the fog of war" and if we get the chance, we've got a great explanation for the apparent discontinuity."

We'll see :)"

There is the entire story and background. Also read reach to get the full story of REACH!!

Semper Fi, do or die oo-rah oo-rah oo-rah!

What? where? what book? I don't remember this..

Jon left for Halo after they started glassing the planet. there was not rescue of halsey?

Are you reading these comments at all? First Strike details how John got back to Reach via a captured Covvie ship, later on (I believe in the same book) he rescues Dr Halsey, Fred, and Kelly from Reach. (I counted Linda because he left with her as well)

Robbie, what they didn't mention there was BLACK team. There are about 3 Spartans left on that team as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back