RED TEAM: fan film series

Status
Not open for further replies.
any thoughts on the trailer guys? give you any ideas about the series, any characters youd like to play, rebel or UNSC? let me know, id like there to be a REBEL spartan, a spartan from the GREAT WAR, one who knows too much about ONI, one who doesnt believe in their "New project" (details soon)

My character can be the sparta from "the great war" working on my odst armor right now. since mjolnir armor is expensive since they just faught a war, he is stuck with his custom odst armor. he has 228 writen on his armor so people can identifie him. he only talks to the shipboard AI and the captin. Rank: luitenit position:passed test for all fields with advanced (prefers close quaters and sniping) Current status: cryo-sleep on 405th frigate Into the fire headed to New Harvest for pickup of red team

any thoughts on the trailer guys? give you any ideas about the series, any characters youd like to play, rebel or UNSC? let me know, id like there to be a REBEL spartan, a spartan from the GREAT WAR, one who knows too much about ONI, one who doesnt believe in their "New project" (details soon)
Well, I am making, as said before, Mark V (B), and my brother is making Jun armor, so we could be a little fire team! I can write up a script for us soon and, when our armor is done, record it (once I know the story) I can also do some 3D modeling for anything if you need it!

I'll be a Spartan that mistakenly became attached to another spartan, then she got blown up in a Covie space ship. Forever damaging him. All he wants to do now is make them pay.

that is what i pulled from the site. Also i know. they JUST released another book not to long ago. I havent been able to read it since i lost me job recently. gott pinch them pennies (im what is left of my comp battery so excuse the spelling errors)

halo evolutions is also a good place to find ideas. basically a bunch of published fan fics they call "short stories" including one from the author of cole protocol. btw sry for errors in all my posts, edit doesnt work.

Evolutions was a great book. Team-BLACK is where you wanna pull some inspiration from. like Grey only a little more bad-ass in their Skunkworks armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back