Red vs Blue Mercenary Felix Foam Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drakesoldier

Ok so I'm currently working on a build of the Red vs Blue character, Felix. If you don't know him then here's a picture.
RvB12_TeaserTrailer_Felix.png
The helmet has already been taken care of since before this year's RTX (and one side might possibly be covered in signatures now XD). It was a blank courtesy of Stony Props. Currently I'm working on the chest with the back being the most complete thus far. The chest is a scratch build since there isn't a file for a foam version of it so I'm trying to go by reference images and the 3D pepakura model as guidance. Here's what it looks like so far (and sorry if the images are small):
tumblr_na88crXbdZ1td0mxzo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_na88crXbdZ1td0mxzo1_1280.jpg

I would really love to have some feedback and some pointers on how to make this better. Thanks for anyone taking a look at this though!

Nice Felix is an interesting build idea not sure if his is mixed armor or mostly scout i though about doing locus but theres no way to see a damn thing lol

He's a mixed build as the only piece that is scout is his helmet. The chest is the soldier variant with the forearms being twin plated, shoulders are venator, and the legs are XG-89 Narrow I believe. That's at least what I've figured out based on rewatching the episodes and doing reference shots in H4. I have a friend who is doing a Locus build though he's not posting anything on the 405th. I believe that Locus has the following armor build: infiltrator chest, engineer shoulders, outer-plated arms and legs. Hope that's helpful for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back