Red Vs. Blue, New Series, After Reconstruction

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't even watched reconstruction yet... i should probably get onto that.

Leadingspartan said:
Me niether. Im going to do it after school.

Once you actually watch Reconstruction, you will understand why there was no Church in this episode

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so happy RvB is back! I can't wait to see the follow-up on what caboose is up to, and Grif doing a little shimmyin. Church. Must. Return.

Anyone have any clue to why the hell Tucker wasn't in Reconstruction besides the one episode where you only briefly hear him on the radio?

rvb4life said:
They BETTER bring tucker back, and i dont think church is really gone (Reconstruction guys get it)

in one episode of Reconstruction he calls the base looking for headquarters, which I thought was pretty cool. Hopefully he'll be in this season.

Last edited by a moderator:
after watching all episodes of reconstruction, you'll understand things, don't ask questions til you see all of the episodes, which i believe are all already on youtube

too bad this might be the last of the RvB, i really like them

GO SARGE!

(y)

Hope this whole season is more like this, mindless and stupid.. Reconstruction wasn't that good in my opinion, and the plot twist about church more or less completly ruined it for me.. Glad to see them screwing around being retarded again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back