Ref pics for Halo 3: ODST "NMPD"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altair651

Well, the title says it all. I need someone who can grab a bunch of NMPD reference pics and send them to me via this e-mail adress: sc.estuff@gmail.com. Note: Shoulders, belt and wrist pics are important (shoulders with the shoulder armour). A good level to grab the pics in is "Police HQ". So if anybody could do this for me it would be extremely apprecieted! Ontop of that, once you have all the pics, if its not to much to ask, would you be able to put them in a zip file folder?

Thanx,
Simeon :)

I would be interested in these as well if anyone is a taker....
Shoot me a PM and I'll get ya my e-mail...

Thank you!

Cujo3131

I've got a bunch, I'll try to get them uploaded today if I get a chance...

I also have this thing, which I never did anything with. The helmet would need work and the body needs to be broken down, but it's the game model:
NMPDRender.jpg

Attachments

• NMPDRender.jpg
    NMPDRender.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 319
NICE! But all ide really need is the belt, shoulders and wrists... I already got the vest done! You can go and check it out in the foam armouring thread. And any reference pics you got would be extreeeeemely apprecieted! I cannot stress that enough!!! =P

well if you need them so much why don't you take them? you seem to know what areas you need and where to find these characters, so just go into that level, find a good character, pause the game in theatre and you can manouvre (spelt right? probably not lol :p) around the figure, instant 360degree motion reference pics, BAM!

Yes, that would seeeeem like a good idea.... And ontop of that I already have all the reference pics in my library, but what you forgot to add is that you need a xbox live gold membership to transfer them over to your fileshare, and to then transfer them over to your xbox live account. The gold membership alone I may not get for a minimum of 1-2 months-a year. So yes and no... It seems like Ruze has it under control anyway. Thanx for the suggestion, but dont you think I would have thought of that before? :)
(Im not that big of a newb) lol!!! =P

lol, wasn't meant to be a putting down post :p i can see you are a very very not noob :) was just saying, you could have the tv on and rotate around the figure to look at what you want, but i'm glad someone is doing exactly what you need, i hope they get it right!!:p good luck, your vest looks beastly! (was just looking in your other thread)

Thanx man, and I didn't take it in a bad way, so dont worry bout it! =P
And I also tried the whole entire rotating around the figure thing, didn't work out so great for me... But thanx for the suggestion! :)

Here's what I have, I took it all last year/ much earlier this year, when I was still playing it.

Photobucket Album for ODST NMPD

Hopefully it fits your needs but if there's anything you need that's not there I may be able to pry Reach out of my disc tray to pop ODST in.

H-O-L-Y Crap yes!!! Thanx a billion man, I can assure you that these pics are all ill ever need! Thanx again! Now I gotta get to work! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back