Relationships....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe I did... once, about a year ago shortly after I was diagnosed with sociopathy... let's just say I f*cked that up. Oh well, don't really care anymore.

Like the SpartanMartin said .....
Yeah if you get desperate STOP! Its terrible when u just jump into a relationship at the first sign of even slight affection .... trust me i did it it was AWFUL! :mad:

The girl was so ridiculously awkward its not funny AT ALL! And she didn't understand me at all, she always thought i was mad at her, and she was extremely boring/unsure of herself/shy/socially incapable etc ...

In short MOST OF THE TIME if you just jump into a relationship when your desperate it wont turn out good!

BTW are we allowed 2 say "specifics" ;) of what happened or is that not allowed/innapropriate .... ?

;) :eek:

maybe relationships aren't worth the effort, eh?

I find I'm not good at that sort of thing anyways, and based on what I have read, it just seems like a waste, sure it seems nice once you find someone right for you, but amidst all the other stuff you have to go through, is it worth it to try?

Recently, I made the mistake of jumping into a relationship head-first, said yes to a girl before even considering the circumstances. Now I finally got some good thoughts in, and while other girls have started getting a bit flirty, I am now generally avoiding females all-together. Not because I don't like them or anything, just that I don't want to start at this point.

Still gotta think of a way to get out of this hole I dug myself into.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back