Props [release] Halo 3 Odst - Smg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Halo 3 ODST - SMG

Tirangles: 7288

<div class='codetop'>CODE</div><div class='codemain'>--- Read me ---
Any files in this archive must NOT be used for profit making. All credit for the model and images must be given to Martyn Lee Ball/Hunter.

ALL credit for the design/cencept goes to Bungie/Microsoft.

Start/
- readme.txt
- image1.jpeg
- image2.jpeg
- Halo 3 ODST - SMG.obj
- Halo 3 ODST - SMG.3ds
End\</div>

SMG_9.jpg

SMG_10.jpg

Halo 3 ODST - SMG << Download!

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant wait to get home and download it. I am at school. But i just built a smg with a collapsable stock

WMHunterTLS said:
Thanks, and cool. Got the Hornet done yet?

Yeah i posted it on your hornet thread all it has to be done is move the parts around and finish off the top fans

Looks awesome! I'd never build this in pep but the model would be extremely helpful reference for a scratchbuild. Nice work!

Has anyone had any success unfolding this file? For some reason, I unfold it and it turns out hundreds of tiny pieces (like the size of a coin). Maybe I'm doing something wrong, I'll have to look back through the stickies again.

I havent tried unfolding it but this is what i got this one heck of a model to unfold

odstsmg.jpg

EDIT: Which version did i get ive noticed that there two verions with different front hand grips?

Spartan 051 said:
I havent tried unfolding it but this is what i got this one heck of a model to unfold

odstsmg.jpg

EDIT: Which version did i get ive noticed that there two verions with different front hand grips?

I think that front grip is the latest.

This should defiantly go in the wiki, also i think I would do what Ithica does for detail, and just use the 'foamies'
also is there another place i can download the pep file from?

WOW insane details. been waiting for this for a while now. Im having a little difficulty downloading this as well.
Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back