Reporting In... Formally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stonewall

Hi All,
Was on the old forum Teckno Viking alas cannot recall for the name of my info so figured start again.
Alas not had the pleasure to do a Drop 405st as of yet. Though I have done a few Prop displays and had my UNSC Marine Kit on display.

As for me, Jason is the name, in the UK, father & Husband. Member of the UKG, GK, 99th, and a few others. Have been a ALIENS Colonial Marine (where I first met Pete Cooper 2006 onwards, online longer) costumer in Black Armour.
Mainly do UMBRELLA Corporation Centurions/Heavy Troopers (ones seen in RE:Apocalypse in Black and biker helmet).

My HALO 3 Armour got from Heatshock who got from old guard here if memory serves LOL. Finally have better weaponry than the magnum as I recently aquired a MA 5 from Stony Props via a trade with a chap. Also recently took possession of an ODST lid from DUTCH PROPS and damn sweet piece too. Plan to do an ODST set.
I like the idea of grizzled NCO in the Marines or Grizzled NCO ODST than SPARTAN even if I am 6ft 6 lol

As for the frachise, Well love the whole universe. Have so many books, novels and comics. Have the games too but don't play that frequently. As said Love the Universe that evolved from that First game.

I am also a keen model maker from kits to Scratch built designs. Taking shop bought and turning them into whatever i want from them or making them better. Scratch build HALO 3 Marine Armour 1/6th scale and molded, as making a squad up. I have 3 ODST 1/6th almost done. 2 Custom builds of mine the 3rd is using Shapeway ODST armour bought there from a fellow 1/6th fan and maker.

Well hope the brief intro helps and maybe jogs memories. If not nice to meet you all :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back