Repost of Event Conduct Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jwinnicker

Member DIN
S439
Hello all, just wanted to repost something that FANGS posted on the site today regarding 405th event conduct!

WIth the release of Halo 5, this is a busy time for the 405th. Masterchief0624 posted an annoucement to his Regiment today that I've stolen and expanded on slightly.

1) Maintain proper prop weapons handling/etiquette. This means never pointing a weapon at someone, especially children. I don't care how much they or their parents beg for it. It's not happening.
2) No threatening gestures that could intimidate or have someone feel threatened.
3) No Teabagging, don't care if someone ask you to do this or you think it'll be funny. It will not be accepted. Remember you are representing the 405th.
4) When transporting your weapon(s) to and from the event, be sure to have it well covered. I don't want any of you to be surprised by a visit from the police. Be aware as well that you need to stay in the area set out for you so you don't end up somewhere they are not expecting to see people with weapons and helmets. This is definitely important at events in malls etc. RCO's - be sure when scheduling these sort of events to ask whether or not mall security is going to know that you are coming and if not, ask that they please do.
5) If you have an issue at the event, please go to your Regiment Staff member present or whoever they have appointed as the event point of contact. It should only be them going to the event organizer with issues.
6) If you are given a place to change, please remember that you are in a place of business so be respectful of the area around you and keep your items contained and tidy.
7) Be sure to watch your language. Again, you are representing the entire 405th so it's important to be on your best behaviour.
MOST IMPORTANT: 8) Have fun, take pictures and have fun more fun. LOTS. OF. FUN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back