resin bondo help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AF200XL

Jr Member
ok soooo ive bondoed my helm and am in the process of sanding and i got a question.... Can you Resin over the bondo??? or is that what ur expos to do before painting...?? just wondering plz help i hope to start paiting soon!! :)

AF200XL said:
ok soooo ive bondoed my helm and am in the process of sanding and i got a question.... Can you Resin over the bondo??? or is that what ur expos to do before painting...?? just wondering plz help i hope to start paiting soon!! :)
I guess you can but why? Bondo is hard enough and resin might make some marks on your helmet (Like if you resin one part more it makes it look like a hole or a scratched spot)

Last edited by a moderator:
imMonkeyGOD said:
I guess you can but why? Bondo is hard enough and resin might make some marks on your helmet (Like if you resin one part more it makes it look like a hole or a scratched spot)
well didnt no if in doint that might fill some of the spots i missed when bondoing.... jsut went threw with bondo for a second time and well i was wondering if the resin would fill some of the holes better for primeing and painting.... pretty much saying my bondoin skills suck and was lookin for an alternative =p lol o wellzzz back to bondo i must go :) thx for the quick reply
but could i use resin to fill some spots in my bondo i wouldnt use resin to cover entire helm not just spots tho? ?? or will this look like crap?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back