Resin Dangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

AoBfrost

Are they any dangers of resin fumes? I'm not using a respirator but I have my shirt over my nose the entire time, half the time I cant smell the resin fumes, then when they get strong, I walk away for 10-20 seconds and go back in fine, is there any toxic or diseases or any infections I can get this way? I'm not dizzy or anything, so I feel fine. Btw resin'd the fron the the torso peice, doing back after front dries.

AoBfrost said:
Are they any dangers of resin fumes? I'm not using a respirator but I have my shirt over my nose the entire time, half the time I cant smell the resin fumes, then when they get strong, I walk away for 10-20 seconds and go back in fine, is there any toxic or diseases or any infections I can get this way? I'm not dizzy or anything, so I feel fine. Btw resin'd the fron the the torso peice, doing back after front dries.

When I resined for about an hour and a half straight my throat would feel wierd and felt like a had gunk in my throat and also my nose burned... But that was when I didn't use a mask...

I consult Link about it...

Then I bout a kind of fabric fiberglass mask... Been fine since... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
AoBfrost said:
Oh I forgot to mention, I am using a medical grade face mask also, and the shirt as a backup.

Pfft I just use a Master Chief helmet for protection against toxic fumes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back