Rest In Peace My Dear Friend =[

Status
Not open for further replies.

soxfanant95

My dear friend i met on xbox live even though i did not know him in real life so to speak but i miss him as if he was my brother that passed away. his name on xbox live was xHenshi he has a brother that was older then him and i knew also but he got into a tragic car accident and wen he got to the hospital his brother watched him die infront of him and god took an inocent 17 year old RIP Corey Ward

That really sucks.... and did you ever get to meet him in person? That would make me feel so horrible if i didnt.

hope you find a friend like that soon.

Fragclone said:
:mad: whyhyhyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!
i'll sig it!

Thank you frag it means alot to me and if you want to see the tribute montage from left over footage of halo 2 his brother made

Last edited by a moderator:
God didn't take an innocent person. He gave him freedom in heaven. No more sickness. No more death. Hes in a better place right now....And thats saying alot.

GruntOfAction said:
God didn't take an innocent person. He gave him freedom in heaven. No more sickness. No more death. Hes in a better place right now....And thats saying alot.

couldnt of said it better myself.

Rip Cory

soxfanant95 said:
My dear friend i met on xbox live even though i did not know him in real life so to speak but i miss him as if he was my brother that passed away. his name on xbox live was xHenshi he has a brother that was older then him and i knew also but he got into a tragic car accident and wen he got to the hospital his brother watched him die infront of him and god took an inocent 17 year old RIP Corey Ward

im so sorry that ur friend died and also sorry for his bro... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

That kid was amazing, and not only at Halo. From the pictures in the montage, I could tell that he was good guy as well. It's a shame some of the decent people in this world get taken out of it so soon.
RIP Cory "xHenshi" Ward. (y)

-Magnum

23Magnum said:
That kid was amazing, and not only at Halo. From the pictures in the montage, I could tell that he was good guy as well. It's a shame some of the decent people in this world get taken out of it so soon.
RIP Cory "xHenshi" Ward. (y)

-Magnum

he was an all around good person he was always trying to cheer people up but hes not around to do that now and i cant stop watching that montage even though it reduces me to tears everytime just like how im typeing right now and crying while i do it thank you guys for your support for me and henshis family and everyone else (y)

soxfanant95 said:
he was an all around good person he was always trying to cheer people up but hes not around to do that now and i cant stop watching that montage even though it reduces me to tears everytime just like how im typeing right now and crying while i do it thank you guys for your support for me and henshis family and everyone else (y)
edit button didnt work but i have OCD and the fact that i spelt typing wrong annoyed me

RIP CORY WARD :mad:

Fragclone said:
i swear im crying right now (y)
im sending this to G4
ok i cant figure out how could someone...?

uhmmm i dont know how i wish i did and i wish adam would pin this topic

I've made a thread about it at bungie.net where several people as well as his brother have posted, also sent it to HBO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back