Returning after 2 years, Awaiting Denver CC

Status
Not open for further replies.

zitocr

Hello everyone! I joined this site two years ago, but never got to building. I recently moved west and will be building a set of armor (most likely ODST) to attend Denver Comic Con. I will be sure to have updates in the proper forum of my build. I have one month, but plenty of free time. Good to be back. Thanks!

Ill be vlack with green highlights ill have a smaller ODST in black and Pink. (Girl friends first costume she is working on) Im just hoping to have the helmet done in time. I started the Pep about 5 days ago and went through 2 versions i did a dutch helmet that failed and a rookie one that came out well i jsut need to harden and bondo then paint. first time ever working with PEP

Im hoping i just did a layer of epoxy resin on the outside to strengthen it to slosh casting resin inside to strengthen the whole thing. Then the bondo and paint. Also hoping i dont botch the visor. Always say im gonna work on the costume months before the con and hear i am scrambling to finish days before lol. The Warhammer space marine in my profile pic was like that i didint get it painted tell the night before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back