Rigged Halo 5 model in blender (unsure if this belongs here, only place I can post..)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RvB Furry

I got some files off of the Archive, and rigged them together in blender.

It's Gungnir armor with the Mako helmet.

(Again, sorry if this doesn't belong here or if I can't post stuff like this, I'm new to this forum and I'd like to post this.)

XjfaCSH.png

es37wwe.png
mMCJ8Lz.png

Edit: Oh, also the legs are rigged as well! Wouldn't be a very good model if they weren't would it? (different helmet because the helmets are interchangeable and i was originally using the recluse)

bHBY9wA.png

Re: Rigged Halo 5 model in blender (unsure if this belongs here, only place I can pos

I'd love to know why the Gungnir configuration is so popular?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and as we're recruits, you can only post here until you've been here for 90 days and created 50 posts or a Mod deems the post is of the up most quality.

Re: Rigged Halo 5 model in blender (unsure if this belongs here, only place I can pos

I'd love to know why the Gungnir configuration is so popular?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and as we're recruits, you can only post here until you've been here for 90 days and created 50 posts or a Mod deems the post is of the up most quality.

Honestly, I have no idea. I like the armor but not the helmet. The helmet just looks... Wrong to me. GUNGNIR isn't even that cool compared to some of the permutations. Maybe because of it's background?

Do you have the file for the Mako spartan?
Hey ZyoH, I see you are relatively new here so please allow me share some knowledge I learned the hard way.

1) Don't be shocked if the member doesn't get back to you. The thread is almost 4 years old and the member was last checked into the 405th in July of this year.

2) Once a thread has reached over a few months old, posting to it is considered necroposting which bumps active threads down. Necroposting is frowned upon.

3) You can Necropost if you are reviving your own Thread and bringing it back to life.

4) My recommendation for you, if you ever need something from an old post, would be to contact the poster by clicking on their name and then selecting "Start Conversation"

1573917954953.png

That will send them a private message that they should Recieve notification in an email that it is waiting.

Cheers and Welcome to the 405th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back