RoadWarrior's Mk V build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roadwarrior

The helmet thread:
http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/29805-RoadWarriors-Mk-V-sculpt-Wip.

Just posting this thread to keep the rest of my build separate from the helmet.

New pic:
DSC_7868.jpg

DSC_7877.jpg

DSC_7878.jpg

DSC_7879.jpg

It's the Bicep by ForgedReclaimer.

i'll x2 to the vents being a pain!! did that yesterday!! plus, my laptop broke so i have no reference/pep viewer to help me build, so i gotta look for tab numbers page by page!!! >=( Lookin good RoadWarrior!!

Looks good my man! I think you nailed the scaling.

I was refering to the thigh in my above statement. For some reason it took me to your 1st page of the build and I thought that was the most recent update. Sorry.

Anyways, The knife looks great and I like the placement too!

I have the knife almost finished, I just put the last bit of hotglue needed to fill the handle. Here arethe only pics I have of this:
DSC_8050.jpg

DSC_8052.jpg

I also forgot to Vaseline the other side of the grip, so it bonded to the first side. It's not really and issue it was just a PITA to figure out what to do. At least I lubed the blade and silicone on that side, otherwise I'd have to make a new mold.

EDIT: omgomgomgomg it worked HAha! this one would be perfect but the glue cooled quickly so the blade is to thick(on the ends the middle is fine) to fit in the sheath without forcing it.
DSC_8061.jpg

thats a pretty good idea molding the knife! i think im gonna do that with mine instead of the pep knife even though i already have it pep'ed!! :p how sturdy is the hot glue cast???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back