Robocop

Status
Not open for further replies.

misfitjh

Hey folk, i was wondering if any one here has any Robocop pep files that are unfolded. I've chatted with Nintendude and he has a full 3D model but it's not separated or unfolded. The reason I'm asking is I'm trying to teach a friend here how to build armor and that is the suit he really wants to build. So I promised him I'd ask if anyone still had the files or knows where I might be able to find them.

hmmm..... ive heard of robocop peps, but all i can say is ask the usual guys who model everything, like... nightshade.. i think?
anywho, its out there somewhere

Well I found some files but none of them are unfolded, it even has the gun. I tried to unfold the gun but I'm still learning pepakura so I don't know if I did a good job or not. I might print it and try to build it to see how I did. But if there is anyone out there looking for a project to unfold drop me a line and I'll send you the files, I don't have them posted anywhere yet so i can't post a link.

After hours of painstaking work I have gotten the head unfolded and the pistol unfolded the rest of the files are in OBJ or MQO and will need to be unfolded by someone, but it has been broken down. I think one of the legs still has the pistol in it from where the model was originally ripped so that may need to be removed from the leg before unfolding it. I did'nt have time to break down the head inside the helmet so they are seperated but I think I got all the parts for the head outside the 2D development section so all that's left is the helmet and jaw parts.
http://www.4shared.com/file/ZXpJ2Kei/robocop.html

I've been watching vids and read about unfolding, I'm hoping to do a few small peaces over the next few days and see how it goes. Maybe in the near future I can help out on some of the unfolding projects that need to be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back