Roll Call Southwest Regiment Introduction

Discussion in 'Southwest Regiment' started by Walter Spase, Aug 22, 2014.

1. Walter Spase

Walter Spase

Currently gathering a list of forum members that wish to be included in the Southwestern Regiment of the 405th Halo Costuming Club.

So far, only Requirement
    1.) Must reside in Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma, or Texas

docbytes likes this.
  2. Walter Spase

Walter Spase

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2017
  3. Fil

Fil

What's up all. Fil here from Austin, TX. We have a decent size group in the Austin/San Antonio area. We also made the DV:MC fan film in these parts.

Here is a pic of us at RTX214 and AllCon 2014 in Dallas.
    1_zpsf176a9ce.jpg
    2_zps7d0c86e6.jpg

Catch you guys around

4. Rosh

Rosh

In the spirit of that post, here's new phoenix representing. Me (Emile) Roxyroo (noble 6) and miller925 (recon noble 6)

bf882abc22d5bd1b5fe4b5c2dd45d3c1.jpg

Attached Files:

5. Fil

Fil

Nice, Emile was always on the list for me. Some day...

6. vidofnir234

vidofnir234

Hello! I used to live in Austin, but recently I had to move back home to Midland, TX. So here I am with only myself and my sister as the only Spartans I know of in the Permian Basin. I completed my armor back in 2012.

imagejpeg_0.jpg

My sister's armor is currently under construction.
    10615535_10204528000510041_407412380879058703_n.jpg

7. tomboy

tomboy

Hi! Moved to Texas a few months ago, and I'm just north of Dallas. I don't have anything finished yet, but I'm working on a Mark IV build here, and expect to be done in time for RTX 2015.

PA080528copy.jpg

Attached Files:

8. sarlume

sarlume

Hi everyone! I'm in Abilene, TX with my kiddos, and we regularly go to RTX for our family vacation! This picture is from this year (our first in costume):
    t6dpsqEl.jpg

I hope to see you there next year!

Attached Files:

WandererTJ likes this.
  9. MyrHerder

MyrHerder

Hi there! My girlfriend and I saw you at RTX this year! Very cool costumes!

sarlume likes this.
  10. MyrHerder

MyrHerder

Guess i should introduce myself while I'm at it. I'm MyrHerder. I live in Tucson AZ. I'm a captain and community leader at Grifball Hub and have attended RTX the last two years. I'm currently working on an ODST kit for next RTX.

11. Heavenly Fightr

Heavenly Fightr

Hey I remember seeing you there as well.

Hello everyone I'm Heavenly Fightr I was at RTX 2014 as Cortana. I'm planning on working on making my H4 spartan come to life until then I run around as a blue A.I. That has rampant issues lol. Just kidding in the rampancy thing. :)

Here's my picture with two of my favorite Master Chiefs. :)

View attachment 3265

boomshakra likes this.
  12. boomshakra

boomshakra

I guess it is appropriate for me to post directly under my AI :)

I'm boomshakra and you can see me in Heavenly Fightr's pictures above. I am still modifying/upgrading my Halo 3 Mk VI armor and am slowly working towards a Halo 4 Master Chief, which would ideally be complete by RTX 2015. Somewhere down the line I will have Jorge armor as well. I troop with as ODST with Fil (above post) and as he mentioned, you can see our ODST & Master Chief in our fan film DV:MC

Heavenly Fightr likes this.
  13. Termhn

Termhn 405th Regiment Officer

Hey guys,

I'm Termhn AKA Fusha on some games and Gray in real life... I guess I'm not an official "member" since I'm under 18, and I'm not sure exactly what capacity I can do things yet, but...

I live in Phoenix, AZ and I'm currently working on my first suit which has a deadline of Halo-ween this year. It's coming along nicely, but I need to put some extra effort in these next few weeks to get it done... Hope to go to Phoenix Comic-Con, SDCC/International Comic-Con, and PAX Prime next year in costume and out; when I'm out, I'll be taking pictures as one of my main interests is photography.

On that subject, if anyone in Phoenix or really Arizona area wants someone to do a photo shoot with them, feel free to shoot me a PM or something. I'm not too experienced with portrait photography yet but I've done a lot of sports and night photography and would love to get more practice doing portraits!

Check out my Flickr here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/98241340@N03/

14. MyrHerder

MyrHerder

Hey Termhn, I live in Tucson and would love to arrange a shoot once i finish my armor.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

15. Termhn

Termhn 405th Regiment Officer

Sweet! Send me a PM whenever that happens and we can work something out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. Bobby Boucher

Bobby Boucher

What's up Southwest! I'm from Albuquerque, and I'm about 70% done with an ODST build.

I know I'm not the only one from New Mexico, I'll spread the word with the (few) people I know in NM

17. GhstFenix

GhstFenix

Craig King reporting...call sign Ghost in Alvin Alvin, TX

18. GhstFenix

GhstFenix

Spartan G-025 call sign Ghost here in Alvin TX

19. Metalfire

Metalfire

Metalfire reporting in.

I've got a new suit in the works coming JJ Props. Can't wait to start trooping with you guys in that.

20. Aramoorn

Aramoorn

Hello all! I'm currently outside of Amarillo, Texas. In a super tiny town. I have 3 kids who love to cosplay as well. I'm currently working on a Warrior set for myself. I have yet to go to any Con. I'd planned on going to one in Colorado Springs, CO but then we moved. Looking forward to meeting everyone and finally attending an event.

21. Zero 071

Zero 071 405th Regiment Officer

I'm in Arizona as well

Heres a photo of myself, Rosh, Miller925, and RoxyRoo
    pcc%20spartans_zpsfxh3mw7v.jpg

Attached Files:

22. ODSTSatterfield

ODSTSatterfield

i would like to be added to the list Arizona

23. KayPickle

KayPickle

I'm from Peoria, Arizona, and would love to be added to the Southwest Regiment list as well:)

Thank you in advance!:D

24. WandererTJ

WandererTJ 405th Regiment Officer

Walter Spase FANGS

As RMO, I was wondering if this thread is still being updated or whether or not I might have the permissions to edit it.
    I can always make up a new list of our members!
    I just thought that as RMO, it was my duty to keep track of everyone and accept those into the regiment that are in the Southwest but not yet recognized.
    I am curious as to what the current process is for applying/being accepted into a regiment.

Also, welcome KayPickle!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2017
  25. MyrHerder

MyrHerder

The Mantle (linked on top of the home page) defines membership levels and requirements. Worth a read.

Sent using Tapatalk