Roll Call

FriedEggs65

Name: Elias
Where you're located: Collierville, TN (just outside of Memphis)
Occupation: I do freelance costume making and hope to start a business of it at some point.
About you: Been making props and costumes for 5 years. I'm a die hard ODST fan and have made one suit and am actively working on another right now. I'd say i'm decent at what i do, and am eager to learn more! Favorite Halo is Reach.
Favorite Conventions: I haven't been to one yet, but i hope to go to one when i finish my newest suit!

Like Quote Reply

sassmasterexe

Justin D. Reimer

Jacksonville, NC

Recreation Assistant on Camp Lejeune. Fun gig ngl

Been playing halo since the 360 days. I started cosplaying in high school and fell in love ever since. While I haven't made a full suit of armor yet, that is one of my milestones i wish to achieve in the future. Besides that I buy nerf blasters or ones from sister companies and customize them! Halo 4 was my first Day 1 Halo so im biased toward that gritty art style and even painted my boomco Magum and AR as seen in that game.

Cons: Since i previously lived in CA, Wondercon was (and still is) the con i most frequent. I plan on attending GalaxyCon in Raleigh in the future tho. Those local to NC can find me there when present.

Donnie

Name(if you have a nickname or call tag): Donnie
Where your located: southeastern Georgia
Occupations: Freight packer for automotive salvage
About you.: I've been looking into getting into this hobby for a while, but just recently got the time and funds to. I'm a natural tinkerer and have a knack for any kind of building
Favorite Conventions (where we can most likely meet up with you): Haven't been to any yet, but I'm wiling to travel to the neighboring states if anyone knows any good ones.

Asgardianhammer

Identity Officer & RCO
Division Staff
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S113
Name(if you have a nickname or call tag): Donnie
Where your located: southeastern Georgia
Occupations: Freight packer for automotive salvage
About you.: I've been looking into getting into this hobby for a while, but just recently got the time and funds to. I'm a natural tinkerer and have a knack for any kind of building
Favorite Conventions (where we can most likely meet up with you): Haven't been to any yet, but I'm wiling to travel to the neighboring states if anyone knows any good ones.
Welcome aboard. Lots of great events to attend in the South. I encourage you to get out to a few and see what it's all about! In Southeast GA you might consider attending Pensacon as a small starter! There are a lot of great folks here to help get you started.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.