Roll Call

Cartographer

I introduced myself in the larger forum introduction thread, but I figured I should also put myself in front of the more local group.
Name: Peter
Where your located: Huntsville Al
About you: I'm a long time Halo fan and a recent transplant to the South from New York. I started work on my ODST build back in high school and finally "finished" it last year by finishing the helmet. I work mostly with EVA foam for the armor and I've molded and 3D printed a Halo 4ish sniper and an M6C/SOCOM. I was drawn to the ODST because I like the idea of regular people doing everything they can in the face of extinction.

Favorite Conventions: DragonCon and any local Huntsville Con.

I hope to be at DC this year, but the Artemis 1 launch is scheduled for the same week, so I might be busy launching stuff into space that week instead.

toxictwitcherz

Name: Devan Thome
Occupation:electrician and Raft Guide but that’s always changing!
About me: I got into prop building back in 2013 and have been off and on since. Help a lot of buddies get started into this and have other cosplays from mandalorian to uncharted and have several unfinished projects. Love getting down to some competitive halo here and there
Favorite conventions: Dragoncon no question! Mega con was also a good time. The rest I’ve been to were all to small to mention

dalek9001

Name: Jack
About Me: I've been a silent member of this forum since around 2015 when I made my first ODST helmet. Then life got in the way and my account got auto deleted because I never posted anything. I've never actually completed any of the projects I've started, but that is the goal this year. I got to go to DragonCon this year and got some great ideas. My goal is to have a costume for next year. I mostly work with pepakura and composites, but I am trying to learn other skills too.

IRONBLOODEDCROW

Name(if you have a nickname or call tag)
Cody Payne (Crow- C769)

Where your located: Dublin Georgia

Occupations:
Night shift worker at Home Depot and partner with a local hobby shop

About you:
I draw, use to play Xbox when I had the time, DM at local hobby shop on rotating Sundays.

Favorite Conventions (where we can most likely meet up with you):
Don't get a chance to go with work, want to go to dragon con, or Atl comic con again.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons: