Romeo's Binoculars

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeTheSniper

Hello I'm new to the forums. I recently peped an ODST Helm. I decided I wanted to add the binoculars to my helmet but I can not acquire the pep files for the binoculars due to a broken link on the halo costuming wiki. Could anyone help me with obtaining the file? Please and Thank you.

Dang, that sucks. I just checked for myself.

Somebody should most likely have the file and they could probably e-mail it to you. :)

I'm actually surprised I don't have that file myself. I like to collect a lot of the models just in case I come across someone who wants me to make something for them and I like a variety of files. :p

HaloGoddess said:
Dang, that sucks. I just checked for myself.

Somebody should most likely have the file and they could probably e-mail it to you. :)

I'm actually surprised I don't have that file myself. I like to collect a lot of the models just in case I come across someone who wants me to make something for them and I like a variety of files. :p

Well someone PMed me with a link. Thank you though. This forum is truely kind to its members. I plan to get involved more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well someone PMed me with a link. Thank you though. This forum is truely kind to its members. I plan to get involved more.
by any chance could you please send it to me as well i have been looking around says the link is no longer available or file link is not valid..

G'day Crosshairs, bit of a necropost mate. The last post in this thread was ten years ago..

If you check the armoury at the top of the page there is a section for the ODST game with the ODST armour in it. Download the zip there and it has Hugh Holder's Romeo Binocular file.

Cheers,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back